Chapter 4: A New Begining

Katie's POV:

It's been exactly one month since I've moved in with Niall. We haven't really talked about the 'kiss'. I wanna tell him how I really feel, but I don't know if he feels the same way.

Niall and I decided to go food shopping. We had nothing in the fridge and nothing in the cabinets. We've been eating fast food since I moved in. I thought it was time we had some real food. As we were pulling into the parking lot, I told Niall about the kiss.

"Niall?" I said, grabbing his hand lightly.

"Yeah.."

"Do you remember, when we at school, and we- we kissed?" I swallowed hard.

"Yes. I do." he smiled at me.

"What about it love?" he asked me.

"Um. uh-i, -we should just go get the food." I said getting out of the car and I walked into the grocery store.

Niall's POV: 

"Niall?" She said grabbing my hand lightly. I looked at her. She is just so beautiful. 

"Yeah.."

She fiddled with my hand.

"Do you remember, when we were at school, and we- we kissed?"

I was suprised to hear her say that. I thought she forgot about it. I sure didn't.

"Yes. I do." I smiled at her.

"What about it love?" I asked her.

"Um, uh-i, -we should just go get the food." she said getting out of the car and walked into the grocery store. What was that about?

I walked into the grocery store, looked all around for Kat. Where could she be? I went up and down every aile. Then I saw her in the snack section. She was looking for something. I walked up to her and lightly pulled her close to me.

"What was that all about in the car?" I whispered. She looked down.

"It's nothing..." she said and looked back up at me.

"Kat, tell me." I said, hoping she'll tell me what's going through her head.

"Will talk about it at home." She said, grabbing a package of Oreos and throwing them into the cart.

When we got back to my flat, Kat started putting away the food and I helped her. I put away the non-cold things, and Kat put away the cold things. She couldn't reach the cabinets because she's short. But she's the perfect height for me. I smiled as she struggled trying to put away the noodles. I walked up to her and took the noodles. I put them in the front so it'd be easier for her to reach.

"Thanks."

"No problem love."

She went into the living room at sat on the couch. She stared at the telly. She didn't even bother to turn it on. I came into the living room and sat next to her. We both stared at the telly.

"Can you tell me about what you said in the car?" I asked her. I grabbed her hand lightly, stroking it with my thumb.

She looked at me.

"I really like you Niall."

Katie's POV:

"I really like you Niall." I said looking into his eyes, and he smiled. I loved it when he smiled.

"I never thought you'd say those words." And he kissed me. He liked me. I think.

"I like you too Kat." he said pulling away from my lips.