Back to Ireland

~Kaylie~

I woke up at Valerie's house. I sat up and I realized I'm probably still a little high. I stood up and stumbled a bit.

"Wooooaaaah" I said. Haylee sat up and looked around.

"Where am i?" she asked. I laughed at her and Valerie woke up too.

"We're at Val's" I said.

"I'm going home" I said. Haylee followed me. We walked all the way home and when we got inside, Simon looked pissed! Haylee went up to her room.

"Where were you last night?" Simon asked angrily. I smirked.

"Out" I said walking past him. He grabbed my arm making me jerk back.

"What the fuck?!" I asked.

"Your not allowed to go out without my permission!" he yelled letting me go.

"You can't tell me not to hang out with my fucking friends Simon!" I yelled back.

"Yes I can! If you don't like it, you can leave!" he yelled. My jaw dropped.

"Are you seriously going to do this Simon?" I asked at the verge of tears.

"I'm sure your mom would" he said and it crushed me. I let my tears fall freely and Simon had a look of regret on his face. He walked towards me but I shook my head and backed away.

"I can't believe you would say that. To me!" I yelled and ran up to my room. I'm done! I packed a suitcase full of the things I needed. I grabbed my duffle bag full of my boxing stuff and emptied it out . I quickly changed and brushed my teeth an hair. I grabbed my phone and my wallet. I grabbed my duffle an went to the music room. I grabbed all my songbooks and grabbed my guitar. I went back to my room and grabbed all my bags. I had my duffle, suitcase and guitar which was in it's case. I ran downstairs and much to my luck the boys were there. I grabbed my car keys and ran out to my car. I threw my bags in the back and shut my trunk. I stopped for a minute an started thinking with tears streaming down my face. Would mom really do this to me? A sob left my mouth and I slid down to the ground. I pulled my knees up to my chest and sobbed into my legs. I felt arms around my shoulders and I slowly looked up to see Haylee.

"If you have to go and clear your head then go but don't be gone for too long" she said hugging me tightly. I nodded and got in my car.

I drove to the airport.

I got a ticket then got on my plane.

~After plane ride~

I was driving to my old house I had here. I pulled into my driveway and got out. I got my bags and walked up to the house. I unlocked it and walked inside. Everything was the same. The kitchen, living room, dining room, everything. I walked to my room and set my stuff down. I didn't put anything away because I knew I couldn't stay here long.

I walked down stairs and want next door.

I knocked on the door and she opened the door.

"Kaylie! I haven't seen you in forever! come in come in!" she ushered me inside.

"So how are you?" She asked as we sat down at the kitchen table. She handed me a cup of tea and I thanked her.

"I had to leave London because Simon was controlling my life" I said.

"Oh sweetie I'm sorry. I hope everything works out then you could go back and love your life" she said.

"Yeah I know but he brought up my mom when we were fighting" I said quietly.

"That man! he knows better" she said taking a sip of her tea.

"Oh I know but it the way he brought her up pissed me off. Sorry for my language" I said.

"Oh it's okay hun! this is Ireland! everyone swears!" she said. I smiled.

"So how did he bring up your mum? I you don't mind me asking" she asked.

"Oh it's okay. He said, I quote, 'I'm sure your mom would'" I said. She gasped.

"I can't believe it!" she said.

"Yeah well it's actually my fault for my behavior but I was just having fun and I got carried away..." I trailed off. I told her everything. She's a good listener.

"Oh sweetie I'm sure you'll miss it over there and you'll be back soon. I'm sure of it" she said. I nodded and finished my tea. I stood up and stretched. I haven't realized I was here for about three hours.

"I'm going to head home. Not London but next door. I'm gonna stay in Ireland for a few days" I said putting my shoes back on.

"Okay well ill see ya later Kaylie!" she said with a smile.

"I'll see ya later Maura" I said and walked out of the house ad bak to mine.

Yes Maura as in Niall's mom. She was my moms friend when we lived here. I never met Niall when I was here because he was in the x-factor. I walked up to my room and changed. I lied down in bed and fell asleep.