School day #1

Hey y'all I'm Maria . I'm tall, thick , and a beautiful Puerto Rican mami ;) . I'm 15 and all the guys are after me . I guess because I'm just that cute ;) :). I'm a freshman in high school and I'm gonna tell u my experience .

First Day of School

"Maria, get up !" Momma said. "No ma please just 5 more minutes" I said . "No , if you wait another 5 minutes your gonna be late . You only got 30 minutes left" She said. "Oh shit" I whispered loudly . " Maria I won't tolerate cussin in my house u ain't grown ." She said .

I finally got up and got ready I was looking good . Silver pumps, Black sunglasses, Black pants and A silver sequin shirt. I couldn't even get to the bus stop without niggas trynna talk to me . Most of em were cute but I knew better . My momma always told me it's okay to look but never touch. I enter Evergreen Academy and it's nice ! I guess they just renovated it. I'm lost trying to find my classes cuz I'm so distracted by these cute ass Lightskin pretty boys .

So finally I found my class and I was right on time . Everyone stared at me like I was crazy I just ignored it and sat down . The hallway cleared and the principal stared a announcement " Attention new Evergreen Academy Freshmans I just wanna welcome you to the home of the Tigers. Hope you guys have a amazing year " said Principal Ramado.

" Okay class I'm Ms. Burnem I would like everyone to state their name and one thing they do for fun." She said . "We will go around the classroom clock wise " . I was glad I wasn't first but everyone went and I noticed how they didn't pay attention to anyone really until it was my turn I was so nervous. " my name is Maria I like to dance" Before I got the chance to sit down the bitch gone tell me stand back up and asked me if I was gonna try out for their dance team the tigerettes this year. " No I'm not ." I said . We finally got into work we had a 8 page packet and we had to finish it in class. Minutes later the bell rings and I'm done and some boy named Xavier tries to talk to me " Hey girl you fine asl can I get yo kik ?" He said . Everybody froze in the hallway to see what I would say " Boy u ugly and ya breath stank go get a tic tac" I said as I walked off everybody giggled. Could I be popular already? It's just the first day of school.