The bomb

"Look Maria, I know you hurt and I'm so sorry I'm soo so sorry" charity said . "I'm tired of sorries, I gave yo ass a chance this why females and I don't mix" I said . " Maria please!!" She said . " No, I wanna fight don't be talking sweet trynna get on my good side u no where I come from so waasup Charity?" I said " I can't fight u please don't hit me " she said " Look you making it seem like I'm bullying you can we just fight n be done?" I said . I aimed for her face hard then she grabbed my arm " Bitch ion feel good ion wanna fight u we can take this the easy way or the hard way " Charity said . I knocked blood from her ! She didn't c it coming she did nothing but cried . I felt a lil bad but she slept with my man. That ain't right. "I gotta tell u something in private" Charity stated to me and left . "I wanted to come ova your house was I have something very bad to tell u" Charity said " What? " i said " I'm pregnant " Charity said . " By who?" I said she said by Shay lets just say she may not be having a baby after words I beat her that bad . When I was taggin that ahh she was trynna run. "

What did you just say Charity?" "I said I'm pregnant with your boyfriend this not the first time we had sex before you even knew him it all started in 7th grade.. So u need to calm it ! " I calmed down an asked her to leave . She left and the I was calling up the other girls telling them and they already knew ... I have no friends at this point but it's cool all I'm focused on is talking to Shay and beating they ass cuz this is so wrong . This is the end on me n Shay . I'm done