Theodosia shes mine

I didn't know if that was his wife or daughter in the photo....

Burrs POV

Today I was going to go ask my crush on a date. She is amazing. I went to the diner she worked. She only works there in the summer but she's covering someone's shift. We are good friends But i grew feelings for her. Her name is theodosia but I call her Theo. She's so kind.

I got on the bus to meet her. The diner is called she's mine. It's weird I know but cute. The people who own it were an old couple who made this is the 50s as teenagers.they have passed now but their kids run it.

I arrived and sat in the booth I usually sit in. There is not many people on here. Like 5-6 including myself. A woman comes over and asked for what I want. " is theo in today?" I ask
"She hasn't showed up yet sorry Hun"
She said.
"I'll just have a coffee"

She walks of going to make me my coffee. I was sad that Theo wasn't here.

Time skip

As I walk out the door Theo shows up. "Hey burr" she said
" h..hey Theo" I replied
"Are you ok?"
"I'm fine"

"Errrrr...." I blurred out. I just stood there looking at her. I didn't know what to do.
"Aaron?"
"Huh? Oh sorry...I... froze out..."
"Are you sure you are ok?"
"I..." I froze out. I...I...I..

I KISSED HER!

"AARON!"she said "did you just literally kiss me.."
"I'm sorry"
"That was my first kiss...."she said
Oh no..... I just ruined her first kiss!
"It was.....cute..." she blushed "but I do have a boyfriend.... did you know..... he doesn't go here though! He goes to that British school! I never see him"
"I'm sorry I didn't know... I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go to the movies with me on Saturday like a date. But you have s boyfriend so-"
"I would love too! He doesn't need to find out! Next time I see him I was gonna break up with him anyway. In about 4 weeks......"
"Ok. Just make sure we keep it private."
"Deal"

I couldn't believe it one bit. Theodosia... she mine....

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will try to post more.... 😜❤️😘

394 words

❤️❤️