#2

Adam: I Woke Up To The Smell Eggs, Bacon And Toast. I Looked Over And Realised It Was My Boyfriend Of 3 Years Adam Making Breakfast After A Long Night ;) I Throw On One Of His ACDC Tees And Went Downstairs. (I Don't Know If He Has One Really But Just Go Along cx) I Saw Him Dancing And Singing His Song "Never Close Our Eyes" While Making Breakfast For Two. He Saw Me Grinning In The Doorway And Said "Good Morning Princess" He Smiled My Way Putting The Plates Down Coming Over To Kiss My Cheek. "Good Morning Honey" I Say Back Blushing A Crimson Red. He Laughed And We Started Eating After We Finished I Headed Upstairs And Changed Into White Dress That Stops Just Below My Knees I Grabbed My White Low Top Converse I Straightened My Hair And Put On My White Beanie And Putting On Natrual Lip Gloss And Massacra. I Got A Text From My Best Friend Drew Who Happens To Be Gay Asking If He Can Come Over And Meet Adam To "Approve". I Giggled A Bit And Said Obviously. About 10 Minutes Later A Knock Rang Through The House I Got Up And Got The Door Hugging Drew And Kissed His Cheek Inviting Him In. I Looked Over Behind Me And Saw A Furious Adam Looking At Drew Like He Was About To Die. And Let Me Tell You If Looks Could Kill Drew Would Have Been Dead By Now. "Y/n Who's This?" Adam Asked With Teeth Clenched I Looked At Adam Scared Of How Angry He Was. "Babe This Is Drew My Best Friend Since Primary School He's Also Gay And Engaged To My Cousin Jonah" I Said Shakenly. Drew Held Out His Hand Saying "Ello Mate Names Drew" He Smiled At Adam And Adam Shook It And Slightly Smiled Back "Sorry Mate When I Saw Y/n Kiss Your Cheek Jealousy Took Over" Adam Laughed A Bit And Kissed Your Lips Softly Drew Laughed Along With Adam.

Chris: You And Chris Were Walking Through The Mall Wearing Matching Sweaters That Say "Mickey&&Minnie" With Tight Black Jeans And Red Converse. You See Your Gay Best Friend Anthony And He Yelled Your Name And You Looked Smiling Like Hell And Ran Into His Arms Wrapping My Legs Around His Waist. "Y/n I Missed You So Much How's Your Boyfriend And You?" Anthony Asked And I Said " We've Been Good How's Your Boyfriend And You?" "Y/n! Who The Fuck Is This?! And You! Stay Away From My Woman! Chris Yells Coming Over And Pushing You Behind "Babe! This Is My Gay Best Friend Anthony!" You Shreaked Being Angry As It Is. "Yeah Sorry Mate If You Thought Different" Anthony Said Calmly "It's Okay But We Should Get Going Anthony Here's My Number" You Said And Gave Him Your Digits And You And Chris Walked Home Hand And Hand With His Saying Sorry The Whole Way Home.

Darren: You Guys We're On The Set Of His Hit TV Show Glee And You Were A Huge Fan. You We're Sitting On The Couch Behind The Set Talking With Lea About Darren Talking About Your Guys Relationship And Her Fangirling When Jacob The One Who plays Jake Came Up To You After Lea Left For Her Part And Said Stuff To you Like "Are You From Tennessee Because Your The Only Ten I See" Then Darren Came Over And Heard Jacob Say "My Ears Are Cold Can I Use Your Thighs To Warm Them Up?" And You Backed Away In Disgust Then Darren Came And Yelled "Listen Leave My Girlfriend Alone Or Your Not Gonna Ser Day Light So You Better Have Told Your Mum You Love Her" Jacob When Wide Eyed And Backed Away Scared "Sorry Dude" He Said And Ran Away. Lea And Matthew Morris Came Over Laughing At His Jealousy And You Just Kissed Him Saying "Thank You"  A Thousand Times Before Finishing With Saying "My Hero" And Giggled.