Meeting Tohru and others...

¡¡¡Amaris POV!!!

My plan landed in Japan. A Taxi picked me up and took me to a hotel. It was a big hotel like ★★★★ or something when I checked in and got to my room I looked out the window and saw it was still day light so went to explore.

!!Time skip brought to you by NATSU!!

I was in town when it started to rain trying to find a place to hide I saw a girl she looked young around 17-18 she looked a little worried about something so I called out to her.

"HEY!! HEY GIRL OVER THERE COME HERE!!!" as I yell that she looked over at me. she had this innocent look in her eyes. she ran over to me.

"Yes?" the girl said.

"Where do you live is it far from here?" I said a little worried she was at an average hight around 5'5" while me being the shorty I was, was 4'11".

"Oh umm it's fine I don't live far but you should be going home too. A middle schooler shouldn't be out this late." she said in a motherly tone. I just looked at her.

.....(T ^ T).....

"...................I....am.......a second......year.....in high school...." I finally said trying not to be mad with the girl. Her eyes widened.

!(◎_◎;)

"IM SOOOOOOOOO SORRRRYY! I DIDNT MEANT TO AFEND YOU!!! AW AND YOU WERE SO NICE TO WORRY ABOUT ME!!" she said in a panic voice.

"*sigh* never mind that just come to the hotel with me. I can't let you walk alone. by the way what's your name?"

"Oh I'm-" she was cut of by lightning.

"OH NO THE BASE!!!"

"The what...?"

"Never mind I have to go I'm sorry good bye!!" She waved.

"Ummmm....bye?"

And with that I left.

•Time skip brought to you by Soul 'eater' Evens•

"""Next day at school"""

As I got on my motorcycle I thought about the girl I met yesterday. I could all ready tell she was a people pleaser and optimistic *sigh* I hope she got home ok... And what the heck was she talking about a 'base' WTF.

Ugh what was the schools name again...Kai-Kaiba-Kaiabara high? whatever. you might be wondering why I have to got to school when I've been alive for centuries well it's because of the age I looked if someone saw me and said why are you not in school and I said 'its because I was cursed to protect another cursed family and I'm really thousand years old so I passed school already.' I would have been put in the loony bin.

I finally made it to the stupid school I went to the front office to pick up my class schedule and locker number. it stated 2-D locker #245 code 23-**-10.

Okay better head to class. I'm glad they didn't say anything about my hair or eyes that would've been a pain.

I knocked three times before I herd enter. I walked in and the teacher was smiling at me saying stuff like welcome to Kaibara high school. I nodded.

"Please introduce yourself to the class!"

Man this guy was perky.

"Kay, my name is Tsukimi Amaris. I'm '16' years old and I just moved here from America."

"That's great now class any questions for Tsukimi-San?"

"Is that you real hair and eye color?"

"How tall are you?"