chapter 9 : she is back.......

hello dearies......

one more secret is going to reveal in today's chapter......

thank you for your support......

happy reading💕.......

________________________________

              true love has a habit of coming back......

three days have passed with our father and son bonding with each other........and now the day has arrived when manik will finally get his answers.....as today his pari is coming back......she is coming back to him......

Australia......

NM mansion......

nandini got up early in the morning as she was restless to go back.....after all she was going to see her son after 6 days and her love after 7 years.....she was finally going to be back in her Mani's arms.....the safest and the most comfortable place for her.......

she went to have a bath and changed into her casuals......she went to inform her papa about her leaving.....she knocked on the study room door.......

avinash was sitting in the study going through the news paper when he heard a knock on the door

" come in....." he answered......

nandini entered inside and called her papa...." papa...wo actually i am leaving for Mumbai....."

avinash frowned and asked..." why...princess achanak kyu...."

" wo papa

" wo papa...i said na ki i left Aryan with manik.....i am missing Aryan....so issliye i want to go....." nandini answered.......

avinash sighed and replied...." ok princess....but you have to take cabir and abhimanyu with you...."

nandini nodded and went to pack her bag.....before leaving she opened her bed side drawer to reveal manik's picture......

" i miss you mani....but now we won't be away from each other anymore.....i am coming back.....we will have our complete family.....this time i will confess every thing to you......i promise......"nandini thought and left her room with her bag after placing the photo back in the drawer.......