chapter 10 : the person responsible for this is............

hello dearies😍......

missed me😁......i know i said that i will be updating after 3 months.....

but only 3 chapters are left for this story😁.....so i have decided to finish it and not to keep you guys hanging🙈........

so please give your response guys.....

happy reading💕.....

_______________________________________

                  the saddest thing about betrayals is that it never comes from your enemies......

manan and Aryan reached malhotra mansion and entered the living room......taking a deep breath nandini turned towards Aryan....seeing him frightened and still hiding in manik's embrace angered nandini even more......she just wanted to destroy the cause of their misery......taking him in her arms she softly called him..." aru...."

finally the little one looked at his mother....." see every thing is over....ab vo log kuch nahi karenge....now we are safe.....so there is no need to be scared baccha.....mumma is there na...."

Aryan softly nodded and smiled at her........

" aru....mumma aur papa ko akele me kuch baat karni hai...to aap jaakar room mein khelo......hmm" nandini asked......Aryan nodded and left to his room........

after Aryan left nandini turned towards manik and stared at him to see him already looking at her.........both stayed there just staring at each other with loved filled eyes....nandini knew manik had many questions....but seeing him not speaking anything she decided to tell him everything..........

" mani.....i know you must have many questions in your mind right now.....isliye i will start from the beginning...."nandini said...........

" mani do you remember the first time we met......i was an introvert.....kisi se theek se baat bhi nahi karti thi.....you always used to ask me the reason......lekin maine tumhe kabhi nahi bataya......it was because my dad was a mafia king......from childhood on wards maine sirf khoon kharaba hi dekha hai......i used to be scared of my dad.....lekin my mom used to tell me that in our world there are good mafia and bad mafia.....and my dad he only used to take the life of the cruel people who used to kill the innocent for their benefits......tabse i used to idolize my dad...all i knew was he used to kill only the wrong people.....my dad used to tell me that after him he will give the position to me.....all my childhood i have been trained how to use guns.....our holiday vacations were the only thing that kept me sane......that reminded me that i was a human.....that i was a normal girl....." nandini said painfully looking at manik......while manik he stood there shocked that the girl he used to see in the vacations had so much going through but she still managed to smile and be lively with him...........

" and S.P.A.C.E......it took his so much time to send me there because of my safety issues......we had many rivals manik....but then in S.P.A.C.E.....i met dhruv and even he became my best friend.....mujhe uske feelings ke bare main nahi pata tha manik.......lekin when he proposed me for a date i rejected him......and the same night when i came to you things went out of control....trust me manik i never regretted spending that night with you.......it was not a mistake for me......" nandini paused as a tear slipped through her eye.......before she could wipe it off manik was infront of her wiping the teardrop and cupping her cheeks while he too was crying silently........

before she could wipe it off manik was infront of her wiping the teardrop and cupping her cheeks while he too was crying silently