The date

*Shakiras pov*
As i walked into the diner , I saw my date sitting down in one of the booths , his hands wrapped around a mug of warm of hot chocolate.
I smiled.
I went and sat down infront of shrek and asked him how he has been doing. The small talk carried on until the waitress came over to take our orders 'I'll have an onion please!' Shrek spoke in a strong , Scottish accent. The waitress look at him , confused. I just chuckled and asked for a strawberry milkshake and a brownie. Once we had finished in the diner , we went for a long walk in the park , holding hands. It was quite romantic.
At the end of the date , we stood outside of my house just talking(shrek has been such a gentleman and walked me home :D)
'Soo.... I had a good time tonight' shrek said , he was becoming all shy. 'Yeah , me too. We should do this again sometime'. Shrek smiled at me.
He stared at my lips.
He closed his eyes and leaned in towards me.
My head was rushing. 'Is he going to kiss me?!'
I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for shreks lips to touch mine. They never did.
I opened my eyes to se shrek near my ear , like he was going to whisper something...
Silence .
*BURRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
'Hahahahaha!Better out then in I always say!!' Joked shrek.