OS 11; minho.

You and minho sat beside each other, back against the maze wall as you both ate your sandwiches

"Try not to run into walls next time, shank." Minho grinned, giving you a side glance as you grimaced. "Not my fault you scared the shuck out off me."

"Yeah, well, you should've seen your face!" The runner chuckled, earning a groan from you. "Shut up, slinthead." You muttered, huffing as you finished off your sandwich.

"Make me." He challenged.

You rolled your eyes as you stood up, dusting off your clothes. "You know, pretty sure when someone says that, they usually end up kissing, so, no thank you." You retorted.

Minho copied your previous actions, standing up as he dusted himself.
"Oh, dream on. Like I would kiss you.." he muttered.

"Excuse you, I'd say I am a pretty good kisser!" You pointed out, stepping closer to him, unintentionally. He backed up a bit, he hit his head lightly against the maze wall. The runner groaned as he rubbed his head.

You giggled slightly as he coughed awkwardly. Minho's eyes flickered from yours, to your lips. He gulped, as he steadied his posture. "Yeah, sure." He scoffed, fidgeting with his hands as he tried to steady his racing heart. Damn it, minho, keep it cool.

You pursed your lips, leaning forward abit. Minho blushed at the sudden closure.

"Your blushing." You grinned. "What? No."

"Did I get the ever-stoic, hardcore, total bad ass minho to blush?"

"No..it's..it's the cold."

You raised a brow. "Huh, it's the cold. It's not the fact that I'm two inches away from your face?"

Minho's cheeks flushed harder as he stammered for a reply. "N-no."

You clicked your tongue as you nodded, stepping away from him as you started to walk away. "Come on, shank, don't wanna be griever pancake now, would ya?"

"You're such a shucking tease." He muttered.

"Nah, your just easy."