~8~

NSFW (In Paragraph Eight-Paragraph Twelve)

Friday, 8:58 pm

Jughead sat on the couch downstairs, waiting. Waiting for a text. Waiting for a call. Waiting for a knock on the front door. Waiting for a verdict. Waiting for Betty.

"She didn't do it," Jughead thought to himself, remembering how much she had procrasinated this week. "I'll just have to tell Archie myself."

Veronica was out for a while and Jughead was all alone...

8:59 pm

...All alone until he heard knocks on the door. He got up and opened it, and there stood Betty Cooper. "I choose you," she said.

Wide-eyed and relieved, Jughead saw Betty's lips come crashing onto his and he embraced her as the two ignited with passion.

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Jughead backed Betty up into the wall as they continued to kiss slowly and passionately. His hand went underneath her dress to remove her underwear, only to find that she wasn't wearing any.

He smirked, looking into her eyes. She came here for a reason, and it wasn't just to tell Jughead that she had come through.

And for the first time, they could make love faithfully, without guilt or shame. Without infidelity. So that's exactly what they did.

Jughead was quick to unbutton and unzip his pants and even quicker to thrust into Betty. Her back bumped against the wall with every thrust, but she loved it, moans speaking for themselves.

---
After an hour of multiple orgasms in multiple locations around the house, Jughead and Betty were left cuddling in Jughead's bed, bare beneath the covers and warmed with each other's arms.

"So what happened? Between you and Archie?" Jughead asked, pulling Betty closer.

"Well, you see," Betty started to say as she remembered the conversation from the music room.

Earlier

"Arch, I need to talk to you," Betty said, sitting beside the ginger.

"What is it, Betty? You know you can tell me anything, right?" sweet Archie replied, concerned.

He put his hand upon Betty's as she looked away. "I should've told you sooner. Archie, I'm sorry," Betty's voice cracked as she cried.

"Betty, babe, what's going on? Talk to me," Archie sighed, confused and concerned as he turned Betty's face to him.

"I..." Betty started to say. "God, you're so good, Archie. You're so sweet and selfless. You're so loyal. And I...I'm not."

"What are you talking about?" Archie asked.

"I love Jughead," she spat out. Archie's eyes dropped as Betty started to explain. "I approached him over the summer and asked if he could...take my virginity so that you wouldn't have to hurt me."

"And we thought it was just gonna be a one time thing, but it wasn't. And I told him on Monday that I would tell you by tonight, but I just...I didn't want to hurt you."

"I just think it was so much easier when the two of us were best friends. You know, before we started dating."

"I'm gonna have to agree with you, Betty. I think we should stay friends, just like before. Betty, you are a good person. You just found someone else. Someone you love. And how could I get mad at you for finding love?" Archie replied.

"You're not mad?" Betty asked, drying her tears.

"No, Betty. I'm sorry. I could always see the sparks between you and Jughead. Even before the summer. I feel like I got in the way if you two. But as long as you two are happy and we can all stay as close as we've always been, I'm okay," Archie answered.

"Thank you, Archie. You've taught me so much, how could I ever repay you?" Betty asked, hugging Archie.

"Here's how: After we graduate from here, propose to Jughead. He'll say yes, I can guarantee it," Archie replied, smiling.

"I will, I promise," Betty chuckled, standing up.

"How about tonight, you, Jughead, Veronica and I all go to Pop's and clear the air?" Archie suggested.

"That sounds great, Arch," Betty replied before walking out.

Currently

"Wow, he was that understanding?" Jughead asked, surprised.

"Well, you know Archie, he's always been considerate," Betty replied, smiling and snuggling closer to Jughead, her leg laying across his waist beneath his dark blue covers.

They must not have heard the front door open and close downstairs or the footsteps up the stairs, but next thing Betty and Jughead knew, the door was opening as Veronica stood in the doorway, looking down at her phone.

"Hey, Jug, Archie wanted to know if the four of us could meet up at Pop--" Veronica stopped after looking up and seeing Betty's bare arm across Jughead's shirtless chest.

"Is there something I should know about?" Veronica asked, eyes squinted a bit as she was confused.

"Well," Jughead started to say, chuckling.

"It's a long story," Betty commented with a giggle.

It was a story of eight chapters. And that story was called "Limbo."