Chp 2 { Halloween }

"You gonna regret this?" Said a badly beaten man who were chained on the wall inside what looks like an abandoned warehouse by what looks like people wearing a jacket with goat headed winged demon symbol that seems to be a member of an organised crime syndicates.

"Yeah, and you... you just a man in a mask trying to stop us... alone so yeah we can get away with it." Said one of the man that seems to be Hispanic descent.

"Jorge, Can't we just kill him and get it over with?" Said the other intimidating man with bald head.

"Shut up Patrick, I like to take my time." Reply Jorge with an angry toned. The chained man looks up and see the light from moon shines upon him as his eyes begin to glow.

Jorge turns to his men to discuss some matter when they heard the sound of chain break behind them. They turns around and saw the man standing with his shirt shredded. His 6'0" ft height stood tall against all of them.

"Told you that you're gonna regret it." He growls and with his barehand, he fights all of them barehand tearing their limbs easily like breaking twigs.

"I guess I am late to the party." He looks up as he finished knocking out Jorge.

"Better late then never." He reply as he took out his mask revealing a handsome young man. He have a hazel eyes with short light brown hair and prominent chin and masculine jawline with a thin stubble. He also have a tremendously thick, toned and muscular, similar to that of a fitness model, with a huge arms, washboard abs and chiselled chest but not as thick as a serious bodybuilder. He seems to be of Spanish- European descent visible from the hint of his Spanish accent.

"Here." Amaranth handed him a new shirt and he kneel beside Jorge's unconscious body," He's alive. Barely."

"I am sorry, I lost control." He explains.

"Listen Pietro, next time talk to me before you go on your vigilante mission." Amaranth warned.

***
Laying inside a tub full of ice, Pietro submerged himself. After the event of last night still fresh in his memory. His perfectly sculpted body is full of purplish marks and scars from all the fight he involved himself in. An empty small prescription bottle full of painkiller laying at the sink near the tub with his name on it, Mr Pietro Aguilar de Aragon. Both of his arms were hanging outside the tub holding an empty bottle of beer.

He was snapped out of his daydreaming when the door open revealing Amaranth," I thought you said you're going to quit." Amaranth close the lid of the toilet and place a brown shopping bag on it afterwards he took out what looks like an greenish colour ointment inside a jar from the bag.

"Come here." Amaranth grab a towel and help Pietro stand up who are hissing because his whole body felt ache and sore. Pietro grab the towel for himself and wraps it around his waist and heading to the bedroom of which he sits at the corner of the bed as Amaranth apply the ointment on his wound which magically cure it at fast rate.

"Louisiana's Mud?" He asked.

"Nope, Magpies' blood with Oregon Mud. It have an amazing healing properties." Amaranth turn around to watch his hand. Pietro pull the drawer beside him and took out a small beautifully wrapped box and when Amaranth returns he's a bit startled.

"Happy one year Anniversary." Amaranth open the box and took out a ruby necklace in a shape of a snakes.

"It's beautiful." Pietro then put it on and they exchange a passionate kiss before they were interrupted by his phone," I gotta go to the store, my break is almost over..."