Chp 13 { Ghost }

"Did you hear?" Gemma rush down the stairs that Friday morning to the dining room where Miranda is cooking breakfast," Hear what?, don't run around the house!" Miranda replies.

"Abigail just told me that FBI have arrested Mayor Thorne and other rich people in this town for counts of murders for their involvement in ritual sacrifice of a cult." Miranda paused what she's doing.

"So, the mortals cult members has been taken away from this town, Good... now all we need to worry about is the witches members." Miranda said.

"Joseph Wilson is running for mayor." Gemma informed as she read from her phone," I guess the poor man needs to get over her sick wife with politics. Mortal's grief are quite complicated." She commented.

A car horn can be heard from outside the house," That must be Abigail, Bye Miranda." Gemma walks out of the mansion and after she left Miranda took out her phone and dials Amaranth," What's our next move?"

***

"We are screwed!" Said one of the cult members as they gathered in a mysterious building in the middle of the woods, the building is made of twigs and looks very sinister on the outside. Inside the building was much of a church with sinister symbol and upside down cross hang in the middle of the altar.

Lit by torches this is where the cult members gathered once a weak to worships their evil deity. Standing in front wearing a black robe is Archibald Horns, the former Grand High Witch of Black Hill Coven turns cult leader.

Archibald Horns is a devilishly handsome man in his forties. Tall and with a toned body, he has green eyes, black hair, and often sees wearing an eyeshadow around his eyes.

"What are we going to do now, Father?" Asked a female coven members who stand up.

"We will lay low..." he said in a desperate tones. Suddenly the large door open revealing the Geraldine and Satine Fate who open the door to lead someone comes in.

   "What is this?" Archibald looks at the twins with furious looks.

   "Hundreds of years have passed and still, you all running around like a chicken without a head just because of a slight hicks." All eyes gazed on the door as Angelique in a forms of Miss Bancroft enters the room.

   "Principal Bancroft?" One of the cult member recognised her.

   "Please calls me Angelique, Miss Bancroft has been quiet death for sometimes." She smirks.

   "Who are you? What do you want?" Archibald yelled at her.

   "Do you not hear what I just said?" She sighed in annoyance," My name is Angelique." Her forms soon change into her terrifying burning forms as she walks down to the altar which make everyone gasped in shock.

   She turns around and look at them," First of all, You all are pathetic... I am here because 'He' speaks to me, I am after all his bride and to be honest, I am not fond of humans joining our things so..." She snaps her finger and every human in the room began to burst in flame.

   Their screams of pain and agony echoed through the room as they're reduce into a pair of ash," Don't worry their soul is with 'him' now but... now our main objective is to reshape the coven into 'his' liking."

   "You want the whole coven to turn into Dark Coven, Salem Coven will ban us." Father Archibald protested.

   "Who cares? Strong witches are the one who pledge their alliance with hell and our kind have grown weak but we must starts changes at our home." Her charismatic attitude have makes the witches in the room celebrates her," Anyone who refuse the path of night shall be banned from our coven. I will be your leader. Your supreme." She smirks and raise her hand.