Who's that GIRL???

Nala is now 16 while the twins are 8. She was just granted the right to be emancipated and living on her own. She stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment for 950 a month. She was trying to get custody of her siblings but it was a true struggle thank god her birthday was coming up and she was ready to try and relax. Destiny went back to Atlanta and she hasn't came back to get her kids. Liam wasn't mad but he was highly disappointed that his babii sister lied once again. Now on to the story of Nala and her struggles with trying to balance love life and family....
     I woke up late for school again. Good thing it wasn't far. I called the twins like I've done for the past year. "Good Morning Nani!" They both yelled in my ear. "Ah it's too early for all that screaming." I said playfully as I held my IPhone X with my shoulder as I continued to get myself ready for school even though I was already running late. After 15 more minutes of talking to my babies I hung up bc they had to leave. I would have stayed on the phone with them all day if I could but I have to finish my senior year first. I grabbed an apple before I left as I locked the doors and headed for my all black Chevy Camaro. School was only 10 minutes away so I stopped by Jack in the Box first to pick up food for me and my besties Malina and Devin. I got myself  2 chicken sandwiches large fries with an Oreo thick shake, for Malina a Ultimate bacon cheeseburger with large fries and large vanilla sprite. Devin got the same except he got curly fries. I then went straight to school after I got cash out of the ATM outside of the gas station down the street. Just because I was 16 doesn't mean I wasn't living lavish I have two jobs and a side hustle at school selling weed and wax pens. By day I worked at McDonald's and at night I was an underage stripper. Of course I'm not proud but shit gotta get money somehow. I'm too bougie to not live lavish. I pulled up into the school parking lot during 2nd period the security guard, James shook his head and laughed it felt like I was always late . After getting a pass from the office I went to 2nd period happily with two bags of food in my right hand as I held all three of out drinks in my left hand. I walked in on Ms. Duncan talking to the class about the next group project. "Now Nala where have u been ? Let's see is any of that for me ?" I laughed and shook my head no. I sat down in my seat in the the back of the class and plugged my charger in as I gave Devin his food and walked to Ms. Duncan's desk handing her a 20 along with my pass. "What is this for?'' She whispered to me. "I just paid for your lunch....you're welcome." With that she laughed as I headed back for my seat. My close friend Jackie came and sat next to me trying to see what was in the bags . "Girl ain't nun in there for you unless u want a chicken sandwich." I told her with a slight attitude she knew I hated that. "No I don't want to take your breakfast. Who's that for?" "Malina, she asked if I could get her sum last night bc yesterday I didn't get her nun bc I was hella late." "Oh so what's up with ya b-day?" I rolled my eyes honestly I didn't to talk about it. "Nun just going out to the movies maybe" she nodded her head....Jackie could tell I was not in the mood.

After-school
Today felt so long. Malina and I headed for my car as we talked about my birthday...yeah I told Jackie the movies but Malina and I were going to the Grand Opening of her brother's new club. She didn't want me going around telling everyone. As we got into the car she pulled a blunt out of her bag . "Girl u had that in there this while time?" She started laughing as she grabbed the lighter From the glove compartment. She sparked it up as I pulled up to the weight room to pick up Devin. "Hey nigga hop in." Devin dapped his niggas before getting in. "Hey where ya. Clothes at nigga?" Malina asked Devin while passing him the blunt. "Don't worry about all that nigga where we goin I gotta go get my shit from the locker room" I slowly pulled up closer to the locker room to let him get his shit. I looked over at Malina who was too busy taking tokes and scrolling on instagram. "Hey?" She looked up at my with watery eyes. "Baby girl what's wrong?" She put her stuff down and hugged me I could feel her tears hit my shoulder. I pulled away as I wiped the tears and held her. Devin came back in the car and was confused. "Woah what happened?" I looked over and mouthed I don't know he sat back and waited for her to say sum. Malina pulled away and wiped her face before dropping a bombshell on us.
"Um...y'all ready to be sum aunties and uncles." I was lost for words and so was Devin. He was in the back seat with his mouth gaped open. "You're pregnant??" "No silly Angela is." I let out the biggest sigh. Angela was Malina's babii sister she was only 15 which was still shocking but I was glad it wasn't Malina.

I pulled up to my new apartment. This was the first time they were able to see my new place. "Girl this is cute." Malina said as she laid her backpack in the living. "Damn you already got furniture?" Devin asked "Duh nigga I'm not gonna look like those youtubers who get rich and get a big ass house with nun in it." Devin laughed because he knew I was right. They always did that stupid shit. Get rich then buy a fat house to brag about and they end up sleeping on air mattresses because they couldn't afford to get furniture too. I got all my furniture for cheap because of my Uncle's friend Jimmy he owned a furniture shop so I didn't have to pay full price.
I couldn't wait any longer I went into my room and took a shower. I was gonna wait till I dropped them off but I felt like I was stinky.
10 p.m.
I waved goodbye to Malina as I dropped her off at her house. I didn't feel like letting anyone spend the night considering I have to go to work.
At SPARKLE
I walked in wearing an all black thong bodysuit that showed off my curves. I hugged the security guard as he let me in. "Rah why won't you just let in these dudes. They with me." He nodded his head. I noticed Devin, Deen, Rodney, Marcus,Keyco and Lorenz all in line. I knew they was gonna get caught up for being underage so I made Rah let them in. "Hey Nala." Devin started touching up on me, I could smell the alcohol on his breath so I pushed him away. "Mhm you're drunk Dev go to my girl Tanya she'll give u a good time." I lead Devin to Tanya Ik she was gonna give him head so I was looking out for my bestie. Lorenz walked up to me. "You work here?" I nodded my head. "How you're only 16." I gave him a serious look he wasn't being loud but I didn't want no one to hear shit. I pulled him into the glitter room since I was on the clock and I didn't want to get caught up with my boss. David was a scrawny dude but he was not to be fucked with. "Hey I didn't ask for a dance Nala. I'm not gonna disrespect you." "Shut up and sit down." I told him as I began to shake my ass he placed a 20 in my bra as I started to grind on him. "My cousin got me the job. She's a dancer too." I saw David walk into the glitter room he always had his eyes on me I never knew why. I had to really put on some acting skills. I was giving Lorenz the works as I began to grind on him. He couldn't resist as he placed his hands on my booty. I took them and placed them above his head as I licked along his neck. I could feel him getting hard since I was still rocking my hips to Lucas Coly BREAK YA BACK. I looked back over and David had nodded right before leaving. "Sorry about that..." I said as I looked down at his erection. I'm not gonna lie Lorenz was extremely attractive but I didn't want to Fuck at the club. "Nah don't be cause ya gonna handle this tonight."