Prolouge

Authors Note; Chapter 1 will be written better than this, and longer! I kind of rushed on this one. Sorry! 😌

[ Sylveon POV ]
"Doll, come here!" Said a voice I remembered with all my heart. It was my lovely, caring trainer. I finished up my PokePuff, and pranced towards my trainer. She didn't look happy...
I tilted my head worryingly. I curled up my ribbons around her leg in affection, suddenly, she kneeled down. I looked over at her, confused but worried. She hugged me with one arm, and took out a pokeball with the other. I yelped, and everything turned black as I was sucked into the pokeball.

I could feel myself being carried away, and this scared me. Where was she taking me? I wondered fearfully. I wrapped my ribbons around my body, trying to calm myself. She never does this... I thought worryingly. I hoped this was all some sort of happy surprise, but I was wrong.

So wrong.

***

"Here she is."

"What's her name?"

"Doll."

"Pretty. What are her moves~?"

"Fairy Wind, Draining Kiss, Swift and Tail Whip."

"Good, good.."

I heard coins jingle.

"Thanks."

"Y-You're... w-wel-lcome."

I heard my trainer start to cry.

I felt my Pokéball being handed to the other person. I shook with fear and sadness, and tears streamed down my face.

[ Minutes later ]

I could hear him, my 'new trainer' whistle some sort of song as he walked. I was in the Pokéball, and I was still shocked. Why?! was all I could think about. Suddenly, my new trainer stopped, and rang a bell. A doorbell.

My stomach dropped.