♦UNIQUE CHAPTER♦

Before I start, I want to make it clear again that this idea is not mine, it is from the video above. I don't know who did it, I just found it on YouTube (First read the story before watching the video so there's not spoilers, but if you want put the background music from the video) without anything else to say... Let's start.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Harleen narrates

Right now I'm in class without paying attention, I looked down while I hear whispers behind my back and laughs. I hate this, I just want this to end so I can go to my house.

When classes are over I go home with my head down, not that I am very happy... When I enter my house it's not that I feel very happy neither, my parents are as always drinking and drinking without worrying. You could tell they are alcoholics. I pass them and I go to my careless room and I jump into my bed, I cry for a while but in the end I get to sleep with tears in my eyes.

Dream

I am in a unknow place for me, sitting with my head hidden between my legs while hugging them with my arms, I just cry. I suddenly feel someone behind me, I see who it's with tears in my eyes and I see that it's a man a little older than me holding out his hand. His hair is black as coal and his eyes are a pretty emerald green color. He wears a black hat and a suit of the same color with a tie of a bright red tone. Doubting a little, I shake my hand and when I lift and see what is around me I can see a kind of very large building with stained glass. The unknown man of a snap makes my psychiatry student dress change to a beautiful not very long red and black dress; My favorite colors... The dress also has some rhombuses of the same color and my hairstyle (previously combed with a bun) now changes to two pigtails. I was surprised but I really liked it, I thanked him in amazement and told him my name.

—Thanks, my name is Harleen Quinzel—I said with a smile

—Harleen Quinzel... You modify it a bit and we have Harley Quinn! It's a name that puts a smile on my face—He smiled too

—Harley... I like it—I smiled again

—By the way I'm Jack Napier, but call me Jack, or J...—

—Sure—

Then he led me to a door with roses with the colors of my dress and poker cards. He told me that this was the door to return to my house, but that we would see each other soon. Then I crossed while we said goodbye to each others closing the door behind me.

End of sleep

I woke up a little scared and doubtful, I was like this all day; From the beginning of classes, until I got home, I ignored the teasing. I were too thoughtful.

When I got home, I went into my room and I fell asleep again. In the dream he reappeared again and we spent the whole "day" together until I went back through that strange door. I woke up with a smile on my face (which I haven't done in a while) I was distracted all day again, only this time I was happier and a little in love. I got back to my house and went to sleep.

(...)

Today we had a great time, we had ice cream, we laughed and we hang out together like this until I woke up. I went to classes very happy and when I returned I dreamed about him again. We danced and stayed together until I woke up again.

The next day of school I was quite happy and smiling. People noticed that, I participated in class, etc. There were many people who didn't care, another who seemed happy about it (strangely, or so it seemed to me) and others who were upset about it. When I left university, the girls who apparently were upset about my attitude stopped me and yelled at me. Finally they pushed me to the ground and laughed while I went home crying. I went to my bed hoping to find joy in my dream but I couldn't sleep, so I quietly left my room watching my parents sleeping on the couch, drunk and with the whole table full of wine. I ignored them and went to the bathroom, took a sleeping pill from a pot and returned to my bed falling into a deep sleep.

The days passed and I had a kind of insomnia which made me take pills every day to sleep. That caused me to fall asleep everywhere. At dinner, at school, etc. Unfortunately one day the teacher found my pill bottle in my backpack, discovering the cause of why I always slept in class. The teacher told my parents. My mother hit me in the face and they took my pills, desperate I got another pot, I went to my room and took the whole pot so I could always be with him...

Dream (death)✝

I returned cheerfully back to the place where Jack was waiting for me, still in my dress and in the building with stained glass I turned around and saw him. Happily I approached him but he caressed my face with tears in his eyes, he pointed to the door where we always said goodbye breaking into pieces while he was crying and said "Why did you do it?!" I just looked at him smiling, I took him by his hands and replied "Hey, hey, we can be together forever!" Then he kissed me, walked away from me crying while looking at me and a red aura surrounded him. His hair turned green like his eyes, his face was pale as snow, his lips were red with a drawn smile and his black suit changed to a purple one with a bow tie of the same color and a yellow shirt under the vest of his suit, he also wore black and white shoes.

I was surprised, he looked at me with tears in his eyes and put a red and black rose in my hair. Then he told me.

—My name is Joker, but call me Mr. J... or keep calling me... Puddin—

I saw the fear in his eyes, as if he feared I didn't want to be with him. I, with tears in my eyes too went to him while my dress changed to a arlequin suit with the same design as the dress. Then we hugged staying together...

For ever.

Present

"A woman named Harleen Quinzel has been found dead at her home caused by suicide, she used insomnia pills..."

The End

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ok so, this is the english version of my old charapter I hope you guys like this, if you want more one-shots you can request in the coments or in private menssage, if you liked it please don't leave without votting :c Thanks ♥

PS: Check my other books :)