» Holloween «

"Trick or Treat!"

Connor looked down at the two children at his door. He smiled and grabbed the bowl of candy which was on the table next to the door, taking two KitKats (best candy fite me) then slowly put them in the bags the children had. He looked at them, smiling. One of the children was a vampire, small red lines going down from each corners of his mouth. The other was.. a demon maybe. He couldn't exactly tell but it was a great costume.

The kids thanked him, Connor smiling and waving bye as they left. He shut the door and sighed. It was almost seven.. should he dress up? Yeah! Why not! He smiled and ran too the room him and Hank shared. The older man was out shopping. He grabbed a loose fitting shirt, taking his clothes off. He left himself in his boxers, making small splotches of his skin disappear. He made a spot on his jaw, shoulder, hip, and knee disappeared, giving him a beaten affect. He then pulled the shirt over his head, the shirt falling off one of his shoulders, exposing it. He giggled and looked at himself, it almost fit him like a dress. He ran his fingers through his hair, ruffling it up.

He looked at himself in the mirror, Damn! He was cute!

He laughed and smiled, walking to the kitchen, taking out a pack of thirium. He hummed and put some on the edges on his mouth, the liquid dripping down his chin. It soon dried, the android smiled. He fumbled around, another knock on the door. He quickly ran and put on jeans with holes in them.

He ran back to the door, opening it, prepared to see a child, but instead saw Hank. The man froze when he saw Connor, the two staring at each other. Hank was dressed up as Frankenstein.. or well

Frankenhank

Okay, I'll go home.

Connor smiled and laughed, pulling him in, wrapping his arms around the males neck.

"Seriously?" He laughed, Hank shrugging some. He wrapped his arms around Connors waist, pulling him closer.

"what? It's Holloween!" Hank laughed out , Connor letting out a little giggle. The two males stay quiet, holding onto each other. They enjoyed each other's company enough that they didn't need to say a word.

Connor was surprised to see Hank dressed up. He hadn't really had a reason to celebrate Halloween ever since the accident with his son. Of course, Connor felt bad for the man, but he seemed to be doing better, so the android wasn't going to bring it up.

The two finally broke the stare when the there was a knock on the door, Connor smiling and walking over to the door. Hank followed, picking up the bowl of candy. They looked at each other and smiled, opening the door. Five children, all teens. They looked at them putting their bags out

"Trick or Treat!"

Connor and Hank smiled, handing each one a handful of candy. The kids thanked them and left, Hank looking over at Connor. The android watched the kids, then looked back at Hank. The smiled at each other, then leaned in slowly, lips brushing.

They shut the door.

They spent time together.

They kissed.

They enjoyed each other's company.

It truly was a Happy Halloween.