» "Devaint Hunter"« - TEASER

With every breath he took, his heart heated faster. The older man wasnt going to let this one go. He had been assigned to stop deviants, and he wasnt going to fail.

He knew there were other cops in the area, so he had some slack, but he was so close, he couldn't give up.

Running down the street, bursting in and out of alleyways to attempt to stop the rogue Android. Hank was growing closer. Surprisingly. I mean hell, hes fifty five? Fifty six? He didnt even remember his age for Christ sake. He had given up caring about that around forty.

Hank soon stopped, ripping his gun out from his holster, and aimed at the now trapped deviant. Dead end.

He took a mental note, looking at what the android was wearing, and estimated of his height, his hair color. He wore a loose, baggy overcoat, covering a dark blue sweater. Jeans that obviously didnt fit him, but had been altered to try to make them fit. After describing the deviants outfit to himself, a wave of deja vu washed over him. Did he somehow know this deviant?

Even if he did, his aim stayed steady, a gritty look on his face. His eyebrows furrowed, blue eyes colder than normal. His jaw clenched harder than before swallowing his breath.

"You're under arrest! Hands in the air or ill be forced to shoot!" Hell. He didnt know who this dude was. His back was facing him. And he had to get a look at his face.

The deviant complied, his hands raising in the air. His hands. They looked so soft, pale skin, an occasional freckle on the back of his hand. Now, hank did not like this. He felt a cold sweat, a sense of illness coursing through his body.

"Turn around! Dont make me ask twice!" He yelled out once again.

Once again. The android complied. But it was hesitant. It's body turned slowly, one step at a time until Hank could see his face. And that's when he realized who this deviant was.

It all came back to him, like some shitty flashback in a movie. Flashed of light, snapping to each facial feature of the android.

Brown eyes, freckles, pale milky skin, soft pink lips, a small button nose. Oh boy. Hank was not okay.

Connor.

»»»»»»»

What's this? The author isn't dead and is just a lazy piece of shit?

Yeah :)

Anyways, I have no excuse, I'm really lazy. Here's a small little teaser for a story plot.

If you want me to continue just kinda.. comment. I wanna finish it but if no one wants it then I ain't gonna waste my time.

So

Continue?

Yes

No