Week 1

It's been a crappy week for both Wyatt and Charlie. As their best friend and ex-third wheel, there was a serious decision to make over who deserved my shoulder to cry on. You see, they are pending exes, or at least I haven't heard if they've made their break up official-although it seems pretty official to me-and ex-best friends-status changed by their dating-so basically, I'm stuck deciding which one of my friends I'm going to choose, or so they've made it seem like. To be honest, I don't even know the details of their brutal breakup. But their announcement through Coldplay's The Scientist was pretty classy. Hell, it would've been a film club hall-of-famer if it weren't for Mrs. Sommer. She freaking hated it. Crazy old bat. Anyway, in my opinion, it may have been the most kick-ass breakup by song in history. I guess it was sort of their style to break up like that. They've always been sort of dramatic, constantly, even when we were little, which was kind of cute back then and now it's just annoying. Especially if they were together, making a big deal out of things. Charlie has this obsession over making a big statement, and Wyatt just does whatever she wants him to. Freaking whipped, man. All the girls think it's cute. And he claims "all you need is love, man." Please. Ppsh. I thrive off being a free man.