The Worst Summer of my Life (Hayes Grier)

"Mom! Why don't you understand that I can handle myself! I don't need a babysitter!" Ugh why wont she just shut up! I should probably introduce myself. I'm Ally, a 13 year old girl that just found out she has to go on tour with her mothers' best friend's son. For the whole summer. "I don't want to hear anything else. You are going and thats final." mom tells me. Why does she have to go to London. "And stop staring into space and go pack!" Mom says. "Whatever" i mumble as I brush past her up the stairs. I get to my room and pull out my two purple suitcases. I fill the first one up with my clothes: crop tops, flannels, tee's, jeans, shorts, sweaers, and undergarmets. I then put all my tolietries , make- up, and hair stuff in the other one. I throw my chargers, magazines, laptop, wallet, and my yellow iPhone 5c into my backpack. "Ally you better finish packing because I'm taking you to the Espinosa's in half an hour." Did I mention my moms best friend is the 'vine famous' Matthew Espinosa's mother? Well she is, no big deal here. I don't like MagCon, or any of the people in it at all. To me they aren't ever funny and they act so full of themselves. I decide to take a quick shower so I don't have to get up to extremely early tomorrow. Our first tour stop is in LA, so we have to catch a really early flight tomorrow morning to make it there in time. I quickly wash my hair and body and go ahead and get out to dry my self. I put on sweats and an old NC State t-shirt. We used to live in Raleigh, but we moved Virginia for my parents film career. You see, my parents are really famous movie producers. Im just glad we don't live in Hollywood. There are way to many attention-thirsty wannabees there. Its almost time to go so I call my older brother Darcy to my room to carry my bags. I mean, if someone else can do the work for you, why do it yourself? "C'mon sis, it won't be that bad." he says. "Its going to be terrible. Who wants to spend their summer getting bossed around by 9, arrogant teenage boys? Cause I sure as heck don't! Besides, why do you get to go with mom and dad and I don't?" I ask. "Im looking at colleges over seas" Darcy says smartly. "You actually passed high school?" I reply jokingly. "Kids! Stop being rude and say goodbye. Me and Ally are leaving now" mom interupts. "Bye Dar! I will miss you." I tell my brother. He may be a pain but I still love him. "I'll miss you too Ally. Love you!" "Love you too. See you in three monthes!" Wow. That was probably one of the nicest conversations we've ever had, I think as I laugh to my self. I hop into our family limo as David, our driver, starts the car. Heres to the worst summer of my life.