Chapter 3

I wake up to someone shaking my shoulder. "Ally, psst Ally. We're here. Its time to get up now." Matt whispers. I groggily shake my head and put my headphones away. I get excited when it sinks in how we are in LA! I have always wanted to come here. We have the money but my parents never had enough time to take me. Then I realize how close we are to those fools and my mood instantly drops. Matt notices this and says "You know, they aren't that bad once you het to know them." "I guess." I solemnly reply. We head off the plane and start to head to baggage claim. I notice Matt put his hood up and bow his head. "Why are you trying to hide from your fans? They are the ones that got you here" I say. "I know but its nice to have a normal airport experience." He chuckles. We see the sign pointing to where out bags were being held. As soon as we round the corner a middle-aged man ushers us over. "Hey Bart" Matt says. "Hey guys. I will grab your bags. You two go get in the limo so we don't draw too much attention to ourselves." Bart says to us. We head outside and into a limo we assume is ours. As soon as I open the door I am greeted with a bunch of wild teenage boys and blasting music. Matt gets this huge smile on his face as he goes around and greets all his 'bro's'. I, on the other hand, just stand outside waiting for him to remember me. I catch his eyes and he immediately stops and introduces me. "You guys this is Ally. She is my friend and will be touring with us this summer." Matt states. All the boys go around and introduce themselves. I keep my dislike towards them hidden and the fact that I know their names. One boy, however, I didn't recognize. He is REALLY attractive. He has shaggy brown hair and these piercing blue eyes. I snap out of my little trance when it is his turn to introduce him self. "I'm Hayes. I am 14 and I don't want to be here. Oh, and Nash is my brother." He says receiving a smack from Nash. I am sitting next to him so I take the time to introduce myself. "Im Ally; as Matt said. I am 13, love to dance, and I don't want to be here either." I say with confidence. "Aww look, you guys already have something in common. How cute." Nash says. The boys laugh and begin to mess around. I catch Hayes staring at me and flash him a small smile. It doesn't hurt to be nice, does it? I begin to get annoyed with their constant Vine making so I put my headphones in and lean my head on the window. "Scratch my last idea." I think to myself. This summer is not going to be any better than I originally thought.