Part 11

A/N: When the whole group is talking at once I'm just going to put the person's name in front of what they say.

We were having a stupid house meeting to figure out what to do with Clementine. I already knew how this would go. Rebecca, Nick and Carlos would say stupid shit. Pete, Luke and I would disagree with them. Alvin would start to agree with us then switch to Rebecca's side.

Carlos: "I already made my decision."

Pete: "Well, Luke still has more to say. Where's Sarah?"

Carlos: "She's got her book. She doesn't need to be a part of this."

Luke: "Clementine's just a kid. She's alone and scared."

Lexi: "We made it worse by locking her in a shed. We should be ashamed of ourselves."

Pete: "Lexi's right."

Carlos: "We are just trying to protect our families. Our group."

Nick: "What are we going to do with her then?"

Rebecca: "We should just get rid of her."

Lexi: "So you want us to kill a little girl."

Rebecca: "It's for the best."

Lexi: "What the fuck is wrong with you? All of you."

Luke: "What about me? I don't want to kill her."

Pete: "I don't either."

Lexi: "Except you guys. You two actually have some humanity left."

Carlos: "We're doing what's best for everyone."

Lexi: "If Clementine dies that blood is on our hands. I don't think any of you want to live with that. Well some of you might."

I glared at Rebecca as I said the last sentence.

Rebecca: "You think I want to kill a kid?"

Lexi: "Sure sounds like it."

Alvin: "Getting rid of her is not the same as killing her."

Lexi: "We both know in this world it is. Throwing someone out with no supplies is killing them."

Luke: "I agree with Lexi."

Carlos: "We are just thinking about our families."

Lexi: "We are not the only people to think about here."

Pete: "Carlos, didn't you say Clementine could die if her arm isn't treated?"

Carlos: "If she gets an infection. . ."

Lexi: "She would die."

Nick: "What? She could die?"

Lexi: "If we don't do something about her arm. It will get infected. We don't have much to treat one so she will most likely die."

Luke: "We need to do something."

Carlos: "If it's a lurker bite what we do doesn't matter. We don't have the supplies to waste."

Lexi: "I guess you don't have the heart to do the right thing either."

Carlos: "What do you mean by that?"

Lexi: "You're arguing that a little girl should be left die. Even when you have one of your own you'd still let another die."

Carlos: "I'm trying to do what's best for my family. For you, for Sarah."

Lexi: "Whatever. I'm done with this conversation. You guys can continue fighting. I'm out."

I left the room before I got really mad. If I got too mad I would hurt someone. I know I would. Carlos came into the living room.

"Babe?" He asked

"What do you want?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"I'm not mad."

"You sound mad."

"I'm not mad!"

He stepped back a bit.

"You don't need to yell at me."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

"It's okay. I just don't want you mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you."

He walked closer to me. He was so close our noses were almost touching

"That's good. If you were I couldn't do this."

He leaned in and kissed me softly. I kissed back. He slowly pulled away.

"I love you, Carlos." I told him

"I love you too, Lexi. "

10 minutes later

Carlos, Pete, Luke and I were in the living room. We were talking about random shit. Suddenly there was a scream from outside...