010

Two days later...
HJ & V's Mansion
Early afternoon

LEE HYE JIN
I woke up to a knocking on my door. Pissed, I bark, "What." I hated waking up from my naps when I wasn't prepared to. "Uh... May I come in?" Tae Hyung's unmistakable voice speaks shyly. "Mhm," I reply, flopping back onto the bed. He twists the knob and walks in. "Could my friends come here later?" I sit up and raise an eyebrow. "When, exactly?" "Uh..." He raises his phone to his ear and yells, "WHEN?! LIKE TIME, TIME, TIME!" He waits for approximately a minute before screaming, "YAH!" Another muffled shriek sounded through his I-Phone X and he screamed, "YAH! DON'T YELL! OKAY, OKAY, I'M GOING TO HANG UP! SJADFHLKDHGLKQERHGIOEHRGI! BYE!" I folded my arms around my chest and jerked my head, gesturing for him to speak. "Uh... Sorry for the yelling. They're coming in four minutes, since they live around the corner," he says sheepishly. "Okay, I'll go change. Now shoo! I'm going to change!" I yell playfully. His face turns red and he dashes off, closing the door. I roll my eyes and go to my walk-in closet. 

What should I wear? I grinned, and rummaged through the closet.

Aha. I took out my gray sweatshirt which had simple black printing on it - "I don't give a fuck" - and a pair of denim shorts. I combed down my messy hair and leaving it down, I threw on my favorite pair of spectacles. I changed from my bunny onsie - which I folded up neatly - into the clothes. I tucked my hands into the pockets of the sweatshirt and went back to my bed. I wore on my faux-fur baby-blue and pastel-pink slippers. I knelt on the plush bed and leaned on the glass, watching the fish swim idly.  

Isn't it boring? I asked the doctor fishes inside.

Quite. At least you're here, and we're safe. Their "voices" chimed. 
I'm so flattered to be part of your entertainment. I joked.

Huh. His friends are near, go along, kid. They huffed. 

I laughed and lay down on the bed, anticipating a type of entertainment coming up. 

I heard the door open and a ruckus going downstairs, but Tae Hyung shushed them. Muffled voices whispered before a sharp yell from Park Jimin - "LEE HYE JIN!" -  sounded.

Well, I suppose that was my cue.

KIM TAE HYUNG

"FUCK!" I hissed, and covered Jimin's mouth. "You want me to die?!" I whispered to the almost-laughing boy. He nodded and I rolled my eyes. "You- aish, jinjja!" I say, annoyed.