🎬 TAKE 1

TAKE 1: Week 1, Day 1
EXT. Hospital Room - Day

LEE HYE JIN is lying in bed, unconscious. KIM TAE HYUNG pays a visit to her, and feels sorrow and regret about the pain that he has put her through previously. He has moved into her house temporarily, as his has been burnt to the ground. He is off-work, and after sending KIM SEO HYUN home he comes to visit her. 

KIM TAE HYUNG

Hye Jin... Jinnie... 

I don't think you can hear me, but I just wanted to say sorry. 

I betrayed you. 

I left you. 

For the money-hungry girl.

 I guess I was too blind to realize it, and it was too late when I did. 

You know, I thought you were going to die. 

I mean, you did. 

When the doctor came out to tell me that, my heart broke. I'd thought you left, for real this time. I yelled at the doctor, ya'know? I told him to try again. He did, in the end. You have no idea how happy I was, how grateful I felt, when he came out saying that you'd made it. Maybe my speech moved him, and convinced him to  do it.

Anyway, what matters the most is that you're breathing. You may be in a coma, but that's okay. I'll wait for you, be it a year or maybe forever. I could be in my grave before you wake up and I'd be still waiting. 

Don't worry, you'll never be alone.

Anyway, I hope you don't mind, but Hyunnie and I have moved into your house. Hyungs said I could.

Maybe you can't hear me, but... I love you.