Let's Party!!!

Heyo! ^_^
Geez guys thanks to all the readers of this book. 70 reads. I was so not expecting it but thanks alot.
_

_____________________________________
Karl's POV
"Come on Karl. They said they'll be there." Issei said pushing me out the door as we, the boys, we're leaving the suite.

The girls told us that they'd be down in a minute. I don't know why girls keep fussing over how they look all the time.

Amy does it and so we get late all the time if we're heading somewhere.

Zamasu stretched. "Ah, it feels good to be out of those deity robes. It's heavy and hot when you were it."

"Yeah. Nothing beats it when you're shirtless..." Drago spoke.

"With the wind blowing against your abs...." Shiro added smirking.

"And the ladies checking it out." Sun said shooting sexy eyes at the hot babes in bikinis standing in the hallway eyeing us.

I winked and cue the giggles.

We were in our swimming shorts heading to the pools our side the lobby.
It was awesome. Last year we had movie night on the first night but tonight...

We're going to party.

~~~

There were varieties of mask to choose from. There were lucha libre mask, marvel hero masks, Swan masks, just to name a few.

Zamasu took a Black panther mask,

Shiro, an iron man mask,

Corey, a black spiderman mask,

Issei took a Bumble bee mask . (Bumble bee from Transformers, yeah that one)

Drago decided on a Optimus prime mask.

"Dude, where's yours?" I asked Sun.

He wore his dark shade glasses. "Here"

"Those are your glasses man" Shiro told him.

"My face is meant for revealing, not concealing." Sun replied with a smirk and strided away from us towards the pools😎

"That guy's just unbelievable." Drago said.

Zamasu agreed. "No kidding"

I finally decided on a Venom mask.

"Nice bro" Shiro complimented.

"Cool" Issei aggreed as well.

We all wore our mask and strided to the pools.

The pools were in the open under the starry sky.

With guys and ladies already dancing to the song with glasses of cocktails in their hands.

The pools were a total of five and some were already in the water.

"Now this...is a party!" Corey said grinning as he looked around.

"Hey handsomes" A blonde slender girl in a two piece walked up to us with a tray of cocktails.

"Care to drink?"

"You bet I am."  I said and we each soon got ourselves a glass.

Another chick was leading Zamasu away.

Issei was lost in the moment.

My brothers. Gone.

Drago? missing.
And Sun? Enjoying somewhere in the crowd.