Old Friend

Luna's POV

I was exhausted from all the dancing and decided it was time to move to the back of the party, the area where no one was dancing.

The chill zone.

Where you could just relax in the lounge chairs, sipping cocktails or enjoying the breathtaking view of the sea in the moonlight taking in the fresh salt sea air.

I needed to breath fresh air not cigar air.

I moved away from the crowd and  saw Amy sitting on a chaise lounge chained to the metal bar behind her?

"Amy? What are you doing?" I asked giving her an odd look.

"Oh nothing. Just taking in the fresh air."

"Chained?"  

"Oh this?" She asked wriggling her hand making the chain shake.
"This is Corey's doing."

Corey? "Why?"

Then my question was answered by Corey who just appeared with Sun, holding a glass of orange juice.

Wait. Corey and Sun. Together. Huh, that's new. ^_^

I just stared. Cuz it was surprising.

"I don't want her getting drunk tonight." He handed her the juice and sat on the chaise lounge.

"I wasn't going to get drunk?" Amy defended. "Why would you think that?!"

Corey just shrugged and Sun giggled.

Then Karl and Drago joined in. "Hey guys."

"Woah Amy what's with the chains?"
Drago asked.

"Corey." She replied and he turned to him.

"In my defense, " said Corey. "Since when were you into parties? You're terrible at them!"

"Well there's a first time for everything." Sun said with a shrug.

"Yeah but not in her case." Karl said.

Then Amy tried changing the subject...

"So Luna did you have fun?"

.....by asking me, of course. ^_^

"Yeah." I replied.

"Why are you changing the subject? Corey asked.

Amy groaned and hung her head in defeat. But something sure was fishy.
She really looked like she was in a hurry to go somewhere.

"Hey have you guys seen Hamakaze anywhere? I can't find her." Kashima asked as she and Issei had just arrived.

Amy looked up. "No" I replied. Everyone else shook their head too.
"Maybe she's still dancing."

"No I checked everywhere." Kashima replied.
"And it's not like her to dance for such a long time."

Then Shiro appeared looking at his phone and a worried look on his face.
"Guys, " his voice sounded urgent and worried.
"Zamasu just sent me a text. it's Hamakaze."

***

The door of our suite was burst open as we barged into the house. Kashima was the first in to Hamakaze's room.

Zamasu was sitting on a chair opposite Hamakaze's bed and looked up when we entered.

Kashima ran to her sister's side.
"Is she okay? What happened? Please tell me she's fine." She rambled. She was really worried.