¿ O H . D E M O N ?

Äfter a while of just sitting in silence diamond finally  decides to take everyone into the living form taking me by the hand with her . after making me sit on the couch and situating everyone else she speaks

" y'all I'm hungry as f*** and I wanna drink I'm finna go get something for the kitchen y'all want anything ? "

"If you got some chips  gimme dem" stokely says .

" nah "  says jahseh .

She looks at me knowing I ain't saying nothing .

" Do you want anything d ? "

I shake my head no and then she leave for the snacks which means leaving me alone with these guys I don't know .

Now it just them staring and an awkward silence .

" so your names demon that's ... Demonic " stokely tried to make a  conversation but failed . I'm just looked at him for a few second and looked back down .

It was back to being quite the only noise is diamonds heels against the floor as she walks back into the living room .

" was she being awkward ? I swear she was ." she gives stokely his bag on chips which were some hot chettos popcorn . she sits down next to me putting her arm around me .

You see if we were alone I would've shrugged it off but since I'm around people I don't know why but it feels like I'm frozen and stuck to the couch. But believe when I get enough courage I'm running back up those steeps and into my room .

They begin talking about nothing really stokelys flirting ,diamonds flirting  and jahseh putting his two cents in here and there . I'm over it so I just listen . the conversation was boring until she starts talking about me .

" did you guys know that demon was on TV ?!?" Diamond asked .

" nah, was she onna show or something " stokely replies

" nope she was on the news " dime says

" for real for what ?"

" OK so like I guess it was a robbery or something and d was with her parents at the cashier when these niggas bust in . I guess they didn't plan it out because once the robbers got the money they shot the cashier and her parents right in front of HER bro they had it on servailence camera and every thang !  "

diamond  is So fucking annoying  like shut the fuck up damn .

I'm sitting here on the couch listening to this shit and getting heated jah starts to just stare at me and I start breathing hard because I'm really about to knock her shit in .

Before she could say anything else I'm going up the stairs and slamming my door . I jump into bed and lay there before screaming into my pillow .

" oh  demon"   I hear her say .

still heated I stare at the ceiling I can't see anything tho because its pitch black . at this moment I realise not only she can't keep dick out of her mouth but also my past .

She told me she wouldn't tell anyone who I am, she promised.

But I mean who says you could trust a  clout chasing tHot .

Literally no one .

Bro I'm tired and like I didn't feel like writing but I did at the same time this just a lil something but gn or gm or ga idk cu next time .🎃🕸👻