Cramedes got talent

"Hey Lily!" said Jas all excitedly "Hi..." Lily sulks "What's wrong?" Lily nearly bursts into tears "It's Rob, he is completely ignoring me and he is not answering any of my calls" "Well, on a high note Sid has agreed to enter Cranmedes got talent with an original song, written by me! Isn't it marvellous?!" "Yep and I totally wanted to here about your amazing relationship with your loving boyfriend!" she slams her locker in Jas's face. Jas runs after her "Well I'm sorry but its not really my fault!"

"Why do best friends argue like that? I bet you and I will never argue in our lives" Ollie and Martha smile at each other. "I hope we don't, anyway would you like to go to the library with me?" They link arms "sure would"

"Sid" "yes?" "has Rob been acting weird" "what do you mean?" "I mean has he been really down and sulky" "come to think of it, yes he has been recently, anyway show me the lyrics to the new song."

Lost love       by Jas Salford

sometimes I am lost

I feel as if I can't cope

but when I look at you a bright light appears

My Love hasn't been lost

I still care but when you say you don't

I cry

"that's all I have so far I've been a bit busy" "wait hang on... is this about lily and Robs arguments" Sid puts his arm around her "Nooo... okay yes" Sid smiles "Its just I want them to be together" "they haven't broken up yet though have they?" "Well no but I hope it just makes them realizes they are incredibly lucky to have each other and I think they should cherish every moment together" "Aww that's sweet"