The breakup

"look I asked for heels not flats! "Oh my god you are unbelievable!" "I'm sorry its just I asked for heels and you bought me the flats I hated!" "Well I am extremely sorry for buying you something!" "you should've bought me heels not flats!" "At least I decided to buy you something!" "okay well if that's what you think, its over" "Fine I never wanted a girl like you anyway I can find someone else, someone who treats me better" "I can find someone as well someone even more good looking and an even more gorgeous voice" "Fine I don't care!!" Rob and Lily both storm off crying their eyes out.

"Why do couples fight so much?" Martha says "uh I don't know but it does use up a lot of their time" they both laugh awkwardly "well umm we need to do the experiment we only have 2 days left." "Okay..."

Martha and Ollie both walked to the science lab talking about dark energy. "So firstly, I'm going to show you pictures of germs and see if you can recognise them" Martha said putting her clipboard down "Yeah whatever, come here" Ollie leaned to Martha and gave her a kiss on the lips "Well... okay... I never saw that coming" "I'm sorry I just..." Ollie scratched the back of his neck. Martha kissed his neck. "hey what was that for?" "I don't know I feel weird" said Martha getting up "Martha, where are you going? Martha wait!" Martha ran down all the way to the girls toilets to cry.