the rehearsal

Jas and Sid are rehearsing for Cramedes got talent. "Hey ollie thanks for inviting me to have dinner with you" "no problem honestly I would've got bored with my mum" "Was it romantic?" Jas asked putting down her ukulele "what no..." Jas picked up a music stand and sat down "then why did you invite her to dinner? If Sid invited me it is a date" Martha and Ollie stare at each other not knowing what to say next "Jas you know we aren't dating" "Ugh but you should be, look you may not know it yet but you two are perfect for each other" Martha and Ollie look at each other awkwardly "umm okay... anyway Jas have you got any ideas for experiment Friday?" "for you I think you should research germs again, see if you are still scared of them" "Huh that seems reasonable" Jas murmurs "then you should kiss again" "JAS WHAT THE HECK NO!" Martha stares at ollie disappointingly, "umm maybe we should" "What do you mean Martha" "we should try kissing again" Ollie gives a death stare to her "Oh come on you might enjoy it" "Martha what are you trying to tell me?" Ollie laughs "Ollie I'm being serious, we have to do it for an experiment" "well if its for an experiment," Jas smiles "No its not like that" "Oh its not, it seems like she is totally into it" Jas whispers in ollies ear "Jas you know she is a friend right?" louder "Not for long!!!!"

"Why do want to kiss me so bad, is there something you want to tell me?" "no... its for an experiment," "Oh okay, well please tell me if you do" Martha shudders "Yeah okay, sure"