Chapter 7 kiss

Ella's p.o.v

We had stopped off at a little primary school, for supplies and we decided to stay the night. we all slept in different classrooms. I got paired with carl. yahh.It took me almost all night to figure out that this school we were in was actually my primary school. it seemed so different from when we were last here. "Something on your mind?" carl asked.

"Yeah, this used to be my primary school". I said looking down at my knees. he faced me and smiled making me laugh. before I could say anything he leaned it. I was a little shocked but was defiantly not missing an opportunity like this. I closed the gap between us. I could feel him tense up but relax after a few seconds. we separated gasping for air, and smiled at each other. then we quietly talked and went to sleep.

Cassie p.o.v

I was so happy to meet Ella at terminus, and the group, I was surprised that taylah, josh and jhye were still together and then we found Ella. everything seems ok, but there's still one thing I... we'll we haven't told Ella and the group. I'm afraid to because I know they won't want us anymore. I know we should probably tell them, I just really don't know when, or what they'll think...

Oh, cliffhanger... so what is it that Cassie and the others are hiding. if u have an idea of what it is or what to do for a chapter please please please comment it because I am struggling to find new ideas. love you guys so so so much 😘😘

Ella