Chapter 8

I've had a view people say that they want me to add some characters from the actual game. so I'm going to add just clementine, requested by a friend. if you don't like the idea just comment and I'll do all that I can possible.

Carls p.o.v

I wake up with Ella in my arms. she opens her eyes and tense up knowing I'm there.

"It's ok" I said. she looked up and grabbed her lips onto mine. She put her hands around my neck deepening the kiss as I put my hands on her waist. I layed down just above of her.

" Let's not get to far infront of ourselfs, you know, we don't want a baby crawling around the place anytime soon." Ella said, little concerned.

"Yeah okay then" I said getting off her. I walked over to daryl her dad giving her some space to get changed.

"Daryl, could I talk to you." I asked

"Sure kid, what's up" daryl said

"Well um, I just thought I would tell you that... I love Ella" I said while studdering.

" Look kid, she needs someone like you in her life, just don't ruin it for her."

"Of course daryl, I'll do anything for her." I said

He gave me a wink and then walked off.

Were back on the road again when I found a few stores p up ahead. two people could go In the one so me and dad went in one together. we were talking about Ella and all that when we heard screaming from the back of the shop. we rushed and found a girl and a boy around my age fighting off walkers. the boy had pretty much handled it all. once they were done we told them to come and of the shops to introduce these two people.

Ella's p.o.v

Daryl said to come outside so I followed. I saw two people standing next to rick. one I had never seen before but one was definitely similar. one face I really really wish I hadn't seen right now.

"Nathan" was all I said