••26••

Daniel

Replay
"I'm not your princess" I said

I walk up to Matthew and Corbyn tried to get up but Matthew push me back to the wall to where I was about to fall on the ground but he pick me up.

"What the fuck is you deal why do you love to judge Corbyn" I yelled

"Why do you care" Matthew yelled

"Cause he my friend" I yelled

"Oh so why do you care now you were never their when he need you you were gone and now your here" he yelled and I just stood there he's right

"What wrong princess" he said as he step closer to me which made me hit the wall behind me and I saw Jonah.

"J-j-jonah get Corbyn out of h-here n-now" I stutter out

"No I'm not leave you here" he yelled

"Just go" i yelled

"N-"

"P-please" I cried

"Daniel are you sure your gonna be okay" he said I nodded my head and Matthew came closer to me. I look around and Jonah and Corbyn were gone. I didn't know what to do now he put his hand on my chest and slide it down to my member I thought he was going to do you know what I mean but he kissed me instead I didn't kiss back at all I just want this to end. He grab my member causing me to moan loud and unbuckeld my belt so my pants fell down leaving with now my boxers. He grab me by my arm and yank me to I'm guessing his room. He threw me on the bed and got on top of me without any warnings he slam into me as I screamed in pain. He kept thrusting into me the bed kept moving and which means yes he was going hard into me. I felt him in me as I screamed in pain and cried. He got off  of me and went to the closet and I was scared I couldn't get up. He came out with a box (Oh it's now 7am in the book just to let you know and still the same day) he grab a cock ring and handcuffs and a blindfold he put the blindfold on my eyes and everything went black I felt the handcuffs go on. I felt the cock ring on my dick I want this to end now he once again slammed into me without any warnings. He was going hard and it's been a hour and I really need to cum so bad. He was done with me and I was crying and I just didn't know what to do anymore.

"What happened princess" he said

"L-let m-me g-goo" I cried

"Why" he yelled

"I-i n-need t-to c-cum"

"Beg"

"Please let me cum daddy I'll b-be a g-good slut for you so j-just please let me cum" I said but regretting it

"Will you let me do what ever I want to you" he said

"Y-yes" I said regretting that

He let me cum and I screamed for how much came out. He took the blindfold and the handcuffs off and he just yank me off the bed and I grab my clothes and put them on as fast as I could and limped my way to our dorm room once I got there I just burst through the door and ran to our room and just curl up in my bed and cried my pain out.

Jonah

I was in the living room with Corbyn in my arms. He cried and cried.

"Shh it's okay" I said

"I'm okay okay" he said

"No your not"

"I'm just worried about daniel" he said

"He's fine corb-"

I saw a Daniel ran was us. I told Corbyn I'm gonna be right back and went to go check on Daniel he was curl up in his bed and cried.

"Hey buddy are you okay" I said

"N-oo" is all Daniel said

"What happened danny" I said

Daniel

He use my old name. I felt these butterflies my stomach. I do have feeling for him but he's with Corbyn well not actually with him but their lovey dovey to each other and I get jealous of it. I want to tell him but he won't feel the same he likes Corbyn I felt so alone with no one to hug and kiss me on the forehead and tell me everything gonna be alright Z-Zach and Jack are together to comfort each other and Corbyn has Jonah and I have n-n-no one. He wouldn't care if I told him. I just feel like a person you can just throw away and not even caring how they feel. I have no one to hug. Jonah is there but it's hard to talk to him it feels like you can't speak I heard his voice and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Danny are you okay" he ask

"No I'm not jonah" I said and I sitting up and stared straight at him.

"W-what do you mean"

"I just g-got r-raped and I h-had to beg for him to let  me go and I feel like y-you g-guys don't even care for me and I feel lost" I cried as he stared at me

"Daniel we do care ab-"

"Jonah please look around us you see nothing and just me in the darkness as I watch you Zach Jack and Corbyn have fun and enjoy your time without me! Do you know how that feels like" I yelled

"LET ME DIE" I yelled

"Daniel don't say that" he yelled

"Why"

"Cause you don't need to die everyone loves you Daniel we care" he said

"No you don't Jonah" I yelled

"Yes I do care for you Daniel and I still do even though you punch me but I still do" he said

"Look at me I'm nothing to everybo-"

Jonah pulled me in to a hug and I punch him to let me go but a few minutes later I gave up and just cried into him chest as he rub my back and I hugged him back and he pulled me closer.

To Be Continued