𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 : 𝑶𝒏𝒆

Felix's Point Of View

Sep 15th

It has been two months since we last saw eachother. She said she had some important news to tell me, and today is my birthday so she said she was visiting. I missed her so much, and so did the guys, and Eva.

5 minutes.
I'm walking around the doorms for 5 minutes.
When will she get here?

10 minutes.
Why isn't she here yet?

15 minutes.
Maybe the flight was delayed?

25 minutes.
Now I'm starting to get worried. She was supposed to arrive 30 minutes ago.

35 minutes.
Should I call the police? Maybe something happened? Should I call the guys?

40 minutes.
WHERE ON EARTH IS THAT GIRL?!

I think I'm calling the police.

I take my phone and start dialing the police's number, but a knock on the door interrupts my actions.

I rush towards the door and open it.

"You're here"

"Hi freckles, missed me?" She asks playfully "not so sure.." I say playing along "hmmm, too bad, I missed you" she says smiling.
I let her in the dorms and close the door behind us.

"Where are your things?" I ask her when I see she only has a backpack with her.
"They will get here later," she says walking into the kitchen.

She opens the fridge and grabs a water bottle.
She takes out a glass cup and pours in the water as I just admire her. I missed her so much, I can't even describe in words.

"Didn't you forget something?" I ask her "hmmm, ah yes, happy birthday freckles" she says wrapping her arms around my neck, as my arms are wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer.

I lean in and so does she, until our lips meet.
"I love you Ivy" I say smiling "I love you too Felix" she says kissing me once more.

We break our hug and go hand in hand to the living room, cuddling on the sofa.
e just cuddle, in complete silence, staring at the t.v. screen.

Our eyes are starting to get heavy, until the door suddenly slams wide open.
"Felix were home!practice is finished!" Han yells "no kidding" I say with my hand on my heart.

"Sorry we scared you, we'll fill you in later, is---" Han starts asking but stops in his tracks

"IVY!!!" He squeals, running towrds Ivy, who stood up.

"Dude chill, I saw you like two months ago" she says into the hug "I don't care, I missed you" he says.

"Guys Ivy is here!"

Soon enough, the other 7 boys  run inside and hug Ivy.

"It's so good seeing you all" she says when everyone sits down.

"How have you been?" She asks "good, working hard" Chan says "really hard" I.n says "your boyfriend's abs are stronger now" Changbin says "good" she says winking at me.

"but Chan why are you making them work so hard?" She asks "we work okay" Chan says "yeah, it's really not That hard" I say

"yeah, sure, last week you almost fainted" Lee Know says "yah! Really? Are you okay baby?" Ivy asks quickly turning my way

"yes, and I almost fainted because I practiced the dance for too long" I say
"you need to go easier on yourself" Woojin says "I'm fine" I say
"well talk about you and the 'fine' situation later, now, what are we doing to celebrate Freckles's birthday?" Ivy asks

"Eva is supposed to be here with dinner and cake soon enough," Hyunjin says
"and we thought it'd be nice going bowling" Seungmin says

"I'm so crushing you guys" she flips her hair and smiles as if she'd already won.

"don't be so sure of yourself" Lee Know says

"we've practiced babe, you're not the best anymore" I smirk

"are you all challenging me?" She raises her brow , hell yeah I am

"I am" I say

"just know, even though it's your birthday, I'll crush you, until you crumble down in my hands, admitting defeat" Ivy says seriously

"I got the chills" I.n says

"sorry, bowling is just my land and I'm it's queen, so I won't let anyone take my land" Ivy says

"well, I'll be the king" I put my arm around her, pulling her closer to me.

Just then, the door opens. We really need to lock the door.

"Is she here yet?? Is she--IVY!!" Eva starts saying but stops in her tracks and squeals when Ivy stands up.
"EVA!!" Ivy squeals and they literally run to eachothe's arms.

*in this part they talk at the same time*

"Oh my god I missed you so much!!"

"you won't believe what happened"

  "tell me" 

"you go first"

"So I a story that I wrote is being made as a Kdrama"

"I'm moving to Korea"

"You're moving to Korea?!/Shooting a drama?"

"I'm so happy for you!"

"What just happened?" Seungmin asks
"I'm so confused right now" Han says

"Eva's story is becoming a Kdrama" Ivy says.

"That's incredible princess!" Hyunjin says getting up and giving Eva a big hug.

"Congrats!!" We cheer for Eva.

"And I'm moving to Korea" Ivy says "what?" Chan asks "you're moving to Korea?" I.n asks happy "yes, my suitcases are on their way to their new apartment" Ivy says.

"You're moving here?" I ask "yes" Ivy says "you're moving here!!!" I say happy. I jump up from the couch and run to hug her.
"I'm so happy baby!!" I say spinning her around.

"Me too" she says happy.

"I'm sorry to ruin that happy moment, but Eva, where is the the cake?" Woojin asks

"ah, yes, I bought cupcakes instead" Eva says "cupcakes?" I ask "cupcakes are the best, plus, they are unicorn cupcakes" she says excited.

"I love unicorn cupcakes!! It's so cute and colorful and---" Ivy starts saying and stops when she sees we are all staring at her confused.
"I mean, unicorn cupcakes, cool, whatever" she says focusing on her nails.
"You got soft" Changbin says as we all look at her holding our laughs

"pfft, whatever, chill dudes"

That's when hell breaks loose as we start laughing