Chapter Five

Emerson's POV:

"Yesssss," I moaned as I gripped Leo's hair my dick hitting the back of his throat while Bronco massaged my rosebud.

To say I feel blessed right now would be an understatement. I have not one but two brunette god currently carrying me to climax. Not one but two dicks all for me.
"I think I'm going to cum!" I shouted as I push at Leo's to get him off and in that very moment Bronco slipps his finger into my ass and I pass out as waves of ecstasy flew across my body.

When I came too I was lying on Bronco's chest in his office fully dressed and cleaned had it not been for the lingering smell of my arousal and slight discomfort in my ass I would have thought everything was a dream. I moved to get up but Bronco tightened his hold around my waist.

"Where are you going little mate?," Bronco asked as he began to nip at my neck.

"I'm headed to my next class and I need to check on all my siblings, especially Kennedy," I said as managed to wiggle out of his lap and let me tell you mans is packing.

"She'll be fine my uncles are watching out for her," Bronco said as he gripped my waist and began pulling me in.

"Uncles!" I all but screamed in his smug face.

"Yes uncles baby emphasis on the 's' sound," Bronco said as I gave up resisting his tempting touch.

"My sister is just a baby and they need to know about her shifts," I said beginning to formulate a strategic way of telling her mates about her abnormalities.

"What are you talking about, is she a danger to them?," Bronco questioned as he began to furrow his brow.

"Kennedy's not a danger to anyone, but if her emotions get the best of her she changes," I trailed off avoiding his questioning eyes I mean it's not my job to be a damn mind reader if he had something to say he would have asked me.

"Fuck!," I launched out of Bronco's lap startled rubbing my inner thigh as I kneeled on the floor.

"You got so caught up in your little inner monologue didn't noticed I was calling your name until I pinched your thigh!," Bronco attempted to soothe my anger as my eyes shifted to my feline form and I got up off the floor.

I rolled my eyes back and said my internal mantra before I turned to leave the room.

"Babe I was just playing," Bronco whined as he tried to block me from the door eyes pleading and little does he know I'm not pissed off in the slightest, pinching is my fourth highest kink after spanking, slight bondage, and ice play. I just got to keep up my innocence act until we get really kinky. That's not to say I've tried these things with anyone else, I'm just a virgin who happens to enjoy self appreciation.

"Baby boy I'm sorry, don't leave," Bronco continued pleading to me as I squeezed past him to the door.

"It's fine I promise," I said as I twisted the knob, "I just need to check on my siblings and if you haven't noticed I'm black and moms doesn't play not attending class. We're good I promise you," and with that final statement I was out the door and racing down the hall to my third period class.

Bronco's POV:

Damn I really shouldn't have pinched him.

____________________________________________________________________________
Okay guys just want to emphasize that I'm back for good.