Chapter Six

Emerson's POV

Class was uneventful. I mean Bronco thinks I'm pissed off he pinched me, my brothers can smell my recent activities, and my sister is probably putting two large, adult werewolves, one of which being our new principal, on an emotional roller coaster, not to mention what else she could be doing.

"Uhh," I cringe.

"Mind sharing what exactly disgusts you today," Mrs. Brandywine my new math teacher asked with a disgruntle look on her face, "Mr. Richards was it? First you show up to my class almost thirty minutes late with your shirt buttoned wrong and a smile on your face. Then you have the audacity to disrupt my lesson by asking your desk neighbor, Ms. Bear for help please explain your audaciousness to the class?"

I am in shock I mean the dusty, ass whore has the balls to treat me like scum I mean it's my first day not to mention I just met my mates  within, what, a week of living in this fucked town. I cannot believe-

"We're waiting for your response Mr. Richards it is only fair that you share your oh so important problems to the class," the gargoyle said smirking at me.

I stand up returning her smirk and begin, " First of all it's my first day here so if you want beef you may as well make a sandwich, because I'm not in the mood to argue with you, so here's what I will say if you keep coming at me I will call my parents my mother and both my fathers so come for me again," The whole class is laughing but they don't know she will catch all these emotions if she keeps messing with me period.
"Amen," my brothers echo behind me. They know our mommy doesn't play about her kids.

"Go to the office Mr. Richards, your delinquent brothers can accompany you and don't even think about skipping because I will check," gargoyle said eyes looking a bit red.

We packed all our stuff up and slow walked out the class she's not about to come for us.

As soon as we closed the door we took off running towards the office like bats out of hell, Kennedy probably killed the principal already.