xxv.

EZRACOLEMAN. JUST POSTED A PHOTO !

 JUST POSTED A PHOTO !

••

••

•••

•••

*** LIKES | *** COMMENTS

EZRACOLEMAN. you're laying on my chest, sleeping peacefully and you look so content. if i could pause this moment and stay in it forever, i would. i don't want to say goodbye to you. i don't want to see you go. i want to keep you here and kiss you and hold you and adore you, but i'm proud of you and all the things you're doing. i appreciate all the things you've done for me, now and before. i adore you.

VIEW ALL COMMENTS !

USER. girl i-

USER. this is: cute

USER. since when was thi-

USER. who is she

THEREALNICKMARA. ok i guess y'all cute
EDWINHONORET. you know they cute you just petty 😄☝️

USER. isn't she babykuwonu
DEADARREAGA. what about it

USER. wasn't she a fanpage? 😭

USER. GIRL where austin at if they suddenly falling for fanpages ☝️😔
THEAUSTINPORTER. haha

BRANDON_ARREAGA. cute
USER. you wish you and char could relate 😌

ZIONKUWONU. you moved so much doing this cute shit and i was mad until i read this i guess you cute or whatever
— EZRACOLEMAN. i really just poured my heart out just for you to say i'm cUtE oR wHatEvEr i- post! deleted!
ZIONKUWONU. nooo baby i was kidding :(

POST WAS ARCHIVED !

REAL LIFE.

"you deleted it?" zion pouted, pushing his face into the crook of ezra's neck. "that hurted."

ezra let out a laugh, running her fingers over the boys tattoos. "go back to sleep, you big baby."

"no, i can sleep on the plane. i want to spend as much time with you as i can before i have to leave." zion looked down at the girl, kissing her cheek.

"z, you're tired. i'll be here when you wake up. promise." ezra spoke softly, twisting one of his dreads around her finger. "get some rest, baby."

zion laid his head on the girls chest, listening to the sound of her constant heartbeat. he intertwined their fingers, rubbing circles on her knuckle. he felt her fingers roam over his bare back, goosebumps rising on his skin. ezra smiled to herself, kissing the boys forehead before the two fell in a peaceful slumber in each other's arms for the last time for awhile.

AUTHORS NOTE.
i'll post zions post in the next chapter