To Much For My Head

Sometimes you know, after all that fucking bullshit you just think a lot on the situation. You can close your eyes for a moment and just think. Anxiety hits you with no end. You start feeling bad about what you did and you apologize to everyone cause you are a fucking idiot! Nobody understands you and you feel lonely. At this point, you just think that you are different and the rest of the world is complete shit. You are too shy to talk about what happened, you don't know if you should talk to your mom or even call the police. You are so sad in a way so you just stay in silence to secure your own life. Life is hard sometimes you know. You are lonely even tho you have friends. All you do is trying to forget what happened but people keep reminding it, but they don't know what happens, it's the biggest secret of your life!! So now you are talking to a bunch of people to forget that one idiot who ruins everything in your head and your heart. You let people know that you are fine but actually, you're not. After almost a month, you got out with one of your best friends and there are two boys. One of them is cute! You are talking about how bad your life to your friend.He starts whistling at us. DUDE WHY, YOU NEED ATTENTION ?!? WE DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR LITTLE PERSON! People do not realize how tired I am of guys. Not that I don't like them, but some of them are really stupid. Oh and I forgot, you can't tell someone to stop loving your friend. At least I have my wonderful friends that I love more than everything, thank you, guys!

Heyy, just wanted to tell you I AM OK! Yes they are real facts with Fiction. Do not forget the word FICTION! This wasn't addressed to anyone. Peace does exist and I love everyone! xo