Life is great for now...

For now, my anxiety is way better than it was when I wrote the first two chapters. For sure it has been some ups and some downs, it's totally normal. I accept it more and learn to handle it even if sometimes everything is just not fine! I feel like I might pressure myself a lot to become a better person every day and feel accomplished at night when I go to sleep. I lived a lot of great moments with some people that I love to the moon and back, but sometimes seeing them happy it's just too much for me. one of my New Year resolutions is to stop pressuring myself and to start helping people more! All I want is to be happy and make others happy. I've been angry allot those past months but was this necessary, probably not! I think too much and that's a reason for my sadness and my anxiety. If you're sad, depressed, anxious, just stick on the little things that make you happy! Well, as you already know, I'm still a bit sad like ill always going to be. Why can people be loyal? Is this a trend? Yeah, you! You reading this, what do you think? Am I just fucking jealous? Is it just because I don't understand how other's brain is working? Hmmm... probably both. Well, no needs of anything let's just focus on the good stuff! Let's keep myself busy with the school shit! I mean, life's great after all!

yeah sorry this was a lil short but ohh well! Yeah thats true, I really feel happy and mentally stronger than ever and it's just amazing! Aight luv ya!