The Dragonslayer's true beginning

Four weeks after the battle in Kanya canyon

On a peaceful night in the Havadra jungle, which was separated from the northeast corner of Everlos, Fargos the Dragonsmith elf gazed at the twinkling stars. He couldn't breathe nor think properly because of what the future awaits.

"Fargos!" Rhoamoltonophus stomped his feet out of the cave wearing his oversized navy blue pajamas with yellow neon stars to see his assistant standing still while looking up. "There you are. Having the same feeling as always, eh?"

"Oh what-" Fargos turned to Rhoamon. "Ah yes, the same feeling as always. But this time, he will be much in trouble now his battle scorched the field." The elf looked at the newspaper he was holding with the headline of:

"The Dragon slain event"

The three-headed dragon that unleashed hell for many years has been slain on June 17 19 N.E (New Era). The day of celebration of the people across the world yet it is the day they mourn for the deaths. The day of sorrow and the day of new hope. This is the day we will remember as the release of destruction and fear. The Flash warriors described the event as "unbelievable" and "quite shocking". No other information except rumors made a term of "Dragonslayer", the forgotten legend throughout history has spoken.

The Alliance Council of the seven kingdoms of Everlos will have a reunion due to this situation. Assuming that they will unite their powers once again to build a stronger world.

As for the Flash warriors, their head mentors- the Master Flash warriors, will have a meeting to discuss new plans and systems for their academies. They will establish an investigation of the Dragonslayer's presence. Its identity has been classified by them.

Is this the sign of the end of terror to build a better future? Or are the dragons waiting still, hiding in their caves until another time is right to strike? Dun, dun, dun.

Rhoamon knelt to peer at the newspaper with a grunt. "The 'dun, dun, dun' part irritates me."

"It's not yet over, is it?" Fargos looked at the Dragonsmith with his eyes whole. "I mean he did technically slay the dragon. He had done his purpose."

"Indeed, Fargos, indeed." Rhoamon looked at the stars without blinking. "He did his purpose, thankfully. The Triáda Katastrêfo is not like the other dragons. It has a dark force that is burning with wrath."

"It reminds me of the Bahamut dragon Flegócaelus slew a looooong time ago," Fargos chuckled at the memory of the very first Dragonslayer. "You know, the boy does resemble him a little."

The Dragonsmith agreed. "MaXabiere does share his blessing. It makes me remember when Flegócaelus told me a dream of his future- his magic curse will pass on through generations until the time is right for a boy to possess it. And yes, the boy does look like Flegócaelus- but much shorter."

Each Era happened one-thousand years in the enchanted world, and in N.E (New Era) is today's Era that will certainly change everything. "What do you think the Dragonslayers before think of him?" Fargos looked up to Rhoamon.

For Eras, the Dragonsmith met new Dragonslayers after Flegócaelus. The same routine happened- they had granted power by fighting a dragon, finding the Dragonsmith for weapons and gear- and giving them advice and knowledge about the dragon. They all had a different variety of power in their aura, they possess unique strengths and weaknesses, different paths to take- to save their love, getting revenge, facing their fears, and fighting fate with their unyielding spirit, yet they share the same dream that they must meet a boy beyond their time.

"They'll look at him as a small candle." Rhoamon rested his hands between his waists. "MaXabiere needs to be more careful though," even in a mutter, the elf heard him. "As each Dragonslayer from the past shared their common dream- a warning. Remember the last Dragonslayer before the boy?"

"Teardorn from the last Era," said Fargos.

"Yes, the armored Dragonslayer, I can still remember the time he showed me his power, typically amazing like the rest of the Dragonslayers, that is why I made him a heavy dragon sword and a big shield with horns. Quite a mysterious man even behind his helmet. After his quest, he went back to share his warning after he saw ghosts of other five Dragonslayers before him."

Fargos gasped. "Dragonslayers can do that?"

"He didn't explain that, but the five slayers told Teardorn that his actions brought a bad sign for the dragons. Remember the 'Dragon invasion' five Eras ago."

"I did remember that." The elf looked down. "I never would have thought that five separated siblings would reunite just to find us before forming a plan about stopping the Dragon invasion across the world. And I did remember Teardorn's warning- a prophecy that would soon be bad news for this Era."

"That's a prophecy?"

"Don't you remember?"

Without saying anything, Rhoamon muttered, "Oh."

Fargos sighed but continued, "The prophecy serves as a warning for the new Dragonslayer in this Era, 'A destroyer will come, three torches that will burn the earth once ignited from the doors of death, letting billions of eyes gaze at the wrong ones, thus starting a new bloodshed.'"

"Aha, that warning. This immortal brain of mine sometimes doesn't comprehend anything. Anyway, I did remember what Teardorn mentioned about a warning for him about the boy. After this Dragon slain event, his journey will be much more difficult."

"You mean . . . ?"

Rhoamon hesitated for a moment as he tried to gather all the information together. "May the Dragonslayers watch over him," he said. "Hopefully he becomes the hero we need. A new dragon war is coming."