Chapter 6 Setting Up

[Another for your liking]

(Name) and Dante was riding a vehicle heading towards Washington D.C. Alpha told them to meet up in the facility they will be staying in during this I.M.S and Rainbow team operation.

"So, Dante," (Name) spoke trying his best to remove this silence in the car. "Do you think this was a good idea? You know accepting their request."

Dante was wearing his headphones, listening to rap music, removed it off his head and answered his partner. "Yes. Alpha is our boss and teaming up with the Rainbow squad of Six doesn't give any kind of threat as well. Plus a seventeen million bounty is a bonus for us."

"Are you sure that is the only reason why you accept it?"

"Positive..."

"Not because your hot ex is here, working with us?" (Name) stated with a smirk. He can't help it. Dante was always an uptight serious guy, they both together but he was the seriousness and (Name) was the fun and funny one. But seeing Dante flustered and embarrassed for the first time was something (Name) would never miss out.  "I still don't know how did you get a stunning girl like her and just end up breaking up?"

"(Name)..." A long pause came from his partner as he faces him will a small hut evil smile. "Do you want me to punch you in your dick, again?"

"..."

"Good."

_______________________________________________

They both finally reach the facility. A large building heavily secured with guards holding assault rifles and shotguns. This place looks more like a prison then a base. (Name) opened the back of the trunk and grabbed his duffle bag but as he did he noticed a large steel case right beside his partner's duffle bag. He reach out his hand to open the locked case but recoiled it back when Dante slammed his palm on the case. He face his partner with confusion but Dante did not pay any mind about him and continued grabbing his things.

"What's the case?" (Name) ask as they walk going towards the front entrance.

"Nothing," Dante answered back.

As they both walk in they were greeted by Six and Alpha standing in the middle of the room. Dante and (Name) walked up to them and shook each of their hands. Alpha begins to speak of the rules here.

"Okay, here are the rules, no firearms, no drugs, no alcohol in your room, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." They both said in unison but as (Name) with his partner were still chatting. Two female operatives noticed them.

A woman with short blonde hair, and blue sparkling eyes and peach white skin walked in. She wore skin tight jeans, a pair of purples sneakers, and grey body-hugging hoodie. This female operator was Weiss Monika other known as I.Q.

The mature woman right beside her had short dark green hair, dark emerald eyes, peach skin. She wore dark green and black leggings, black and green sneakers, a baggy black jacket, and a black cap with a communication device around her neck. This woman was Elżbieta Bosak A.K.A Ela.

They both noticed the two new guys joining their facility they watch them as they talk with their boss and his co-partner. Ela took noticed on the tall man. (S/c) skin, (e/c) eyes, (h/c) hair, he was well physically built like welterweight boxer from how his clothes form on him. Black T-shirt, baggy blue jeans, a duffle bag hanging on his shoulder, and a pair of black leather boots. Ela can't help but find herself attracted to this handsome man. (Her words not mine)

While Weiss took noticed towards her friend's strong gaze to this man. I.Q gaze locked towards this man's partner. He wasn't tall like the other guy but still charming somehow. He has light brown color tone skin, dark brown eyes almost mistook it as black, and pitch black hair. He wore a baggy brown hoodie, baggy black cargo pants, a duffle bag hanging from his shoulder while he was holding a large case using his other hand, and a pair of black Nike sneakers.

"Who is he?" Ela asked with a flirtatious tone in her voice. Facing towards (Name).

I.Q noticed her gaze on the taller man and decided to inform her. "That is (Name) (L/N), he will be working with us."

"Oh, really?" She asked with a devilish smirk. 

Alpha walked up to the two young agents with the guys behind him. "Ela, Weiss, meet Dante and (Name), they will be working with us for a joint operation."

"Yup, name's (Name) (L/N) and this is my partner Dante." (Name) reached out his hand towards Ela while Dante waved at Weiss. "I guess you girls will be guiding us to our dorms?"

"I guess we are." Even if Ela and (Name) didn't notice, Dante and Weiss can feel and see the sexual aura coming between the two. 

It was starting to get uncomfortable for the Filipino and German operatives. Dante stepped in between, pushing both (Name) and Ela apart. 

"Hey, get a room," Dante stated. "Plus we will be going to South America, next month, so you better be prepared, (Name)."

"Cockblocker..." 

"What you say, dipshit!?" He yelled, looking straight at (Name)'s face. 

As the two IMS operatives argue it out. Ela and Weiss were casually watching the scene. Weiss can't help but giggle from the childish behavior while Ela just simply smiled at the scene in front of her. Alpha, on the other hand, sighed as he witnessed his prodigious were acting like a bunch of brats. 

"Come on," Alpha finally stepped in and break off the fight. "Time to see your new room."

They continued to follow Alpha but (Name) stopped in his tracks and turned around. He faced Ela and put his hand on the side of his ear with his pinky and thumb sticking out. 

"Call me." He said with a bright smile while Dante had a deadpanned look.

"Oh, I will," Ela responded with a nod and a luscious grin. "I will stud."

(Name) continued walking while his partner facepalmed as he witnessed the girl (Name) just met, accepted his request. Plus, she doesn't even have his phone number! How the hell will she call her now!?

(Name) looked up and noticed the blonde girl casually looking at her. She gave out a bright smile and waved at him. A flustered look appeared on the young IMS agent's face. He gave out a nerdish smile and wave back and continued walking. 

"They seem nice..." Weiss stated more of a whisper. 

Ela noticed her friend's flushed appearance and gave out a naughty smirk.

"You like him, don't you?"