Epilogue.

"When she written in her diary, she was leaving, I didn't think she meant she was leaving for good" I said, looking at some of Kayleigh's family. She didn't have that many people in her family for some reason.

"Where has she gone?" Her grandmother asked me. I was always going to regret what I had to say.

"To her parents" I said and sat down and started to cry. Her grandmother slapped me in the face and walked away. She started to cry.

"She was all I had left and he let her die, it should've been him!!" Her grandmother shouted. Her name was Dee. She walked out.

I can't believe I didn't see any of this, why couldn't I have noticed? As I lifted my head up, I saw Rachel walking through the door and hug me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her as I forced myself out of the hug. She gave me a confused look.

"Michael, I thought you'd need a friend right now" Rachel smiled. I did need a friend, but not Rachel.

"Cal, Ash and Luke, will be here soon" I said.

"I know you're hurting right now, but why are you acting like this with me?" Rachel asked.

"Because... It doesn't matter, look... We can't hang around for a while.. Kayleigh would hate it" I said and Rachel walked away.

"Mikey" Luke said running over to me. He hugged me and let me cry on him.

"I miss her so much" I whispered, Luke nodded, Ash and Calum hugged me too.

"How did you find her?" Ashton asked. Taking me back to that horrible day, yesterday, when I found her.

-{Flashback}-

I had just finished reading the letter she left for me, my heart had sunk and I couldn't feel anything. I ran to the bathroom and bursted through the door. I saw the bath filled with water, her wrist where cut, pills on the floor, a bottle of alcohol.

I grabbed her and pulled her out, ringing an ambulance. I looked at her body, her bones lookes like they where about to pierce through her skin. How could I have been so stupid and not noticed?

'I hate Rachel' was cut into her thigh, I put a towel around her and carried her to the couch.

"Kay, baby, please wake up" I said, holding her close to me, the paramedics burst through the door. They put an oxygen mask on her and held it, one of pumping her chest, another was checking for any blockage in the breathing airways

I sat down with my head in my hands, blaming myself for not noticing, Rachel was right about the diary. She didn't like Rachel. Why wouldn't I have gone to Bolton with her instead of an airport. She was.. No she is my girlfriend and I said she was lying when she said she needed to put flowers on a grave.

I thought she was trying to seek attention. I believed Rachel before I believed my own girlfriend, she must of hated me.

I looked over and her eyes fluttered open, I rushed over and held onto her hand, the paramedics put her on a stretcher and took her into an ambulance, I got on board with them, still holding onto her hand.

"Kay, stay with me" I said, as the van thing started to move. I could tell she was struggling to breath. We arrived and they took her out, and wheeled her into a room. The doctor held me back, telling me I couldn't go any further.

Minutes passed, and they let me in, I walked and sat beside her, I held firmly onto her hand. Her chest was pumping like crazy. The doctor began telling me what was happening, although I couldn't hear him as all my attention was focused onto her.