Between Heaven and Hell

[A/N: has too many typo errors. too lazy to check them. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ enjoy reading. ^^]

I sat quietly at the park bench. I just had my last class for today and I feel so drained. I fished my IPod out of my bag and plugged my earphones on. Some ballads would make me relax a bit. I leaned my back comfortably against the cold steel bench and closed my eyes. Soft piano keys sent comforting feels on me. I sighed in content and still kept my eyes shut. At least I can shut off the world by closing my eyes temporarily. I felt someone sat beside me. I didn’t mind that person as long as he won’t bother me. The anonymous companion scooted closer to me. The next thing he did was, he snatched the other earphone and plug it into his own ear. And then he leaned his head on my shoulder. I didn’t react at the sudden skinship for it doesn’t feel that foreign to me. I knew that person since we were young and I wouldn’t make a mistake for assuming that the one sitting next to me is him. He would be the only person who’d do such act for he is my best friend.

“You don’t miss me Woonie, do you?” He asked.

“Babo. Of course I miss you. And don’t call me ‘Woonie’ ! I am older than you Cho Kyuhyun.”

“Just asking. I know you miss me so much and I miss you more Woonie~”

I opened my eyes and locked gazes with his Chocolate Brown orbs. “Call me ‘hyung’ or else I’ll kick you butt and get mad at you.”

“You can’t get mad at me Woonie. You know you can’t.” He grinned at me childishly.

“I should actually hate you…”

“I really can’t because..”  I sighed in defeat. “Arasseo. You’re such a spoiled brat.”

“Woonie, I have to go now. Sungmin hyung is waiting for me. Good thing I saw you while I’m on my way to meet him. I hope we can have time to catch things up. See at the dorm Woonie~!”

                As soon as he stood up I grabbed the hem of his shirt as if it was my lifeline. We caught each other’s gazes that seemed like it lasted for an eternity. I pleased silently. I don’t want him to go… I wish he wouldn’t but he would definitely go…

“The more I embrace you, it hurts…”

“What is it Woonie?”

I slowly loosened my grip on his shirt and looked away, “Nothing… I was about to ask something.”

“Go ahead Woonie.” He smiled.

“I should actually push it back…”

“I forgot it already. Just don’t mind me.”

“You’re getting weirder than usual Woonie.”

“Call me ‘hyung’ idiot. What part of ‘call me hyung’ that your brain can’t comprehend?!”

“Everything.” He smirked. “Bye Hyung~!”

-xx-

                I wasn’t able to go to classes these past two days. I just lied on my bed and slept all day. I find it odd that I feel someone’s presence here in my room. Or maybe the fever just causes these weird hallucinations to me. I can feel someone lying next to me, one arm snaked around my waist and a free hand stroking my tousled raven hair. Then he hums softly which lulls me back to sleep.