The truth

We had just arrived at USJ, I look around it was huge, I can't wait to start training!

I run over to thirteen excited along with everyone else, we arrive by her and listen to her instruction. I hear a footstep and look at the stairs behind us, I sneak away to see what it was, I look around the wall and suddenly feel a hand against my mouth as I'm pulled around the wall and held down to the floor.

I look up dizzy from the fall, It's a villain, Dabi, he has a patchwork face with black hair and soft blue eyes, kind of pretty. Why am I so happy right now? I feel my mouth and realise, he's holding a cloth to my mouth soaked with something.

I smile under the towel and laugh a little, I reach up and softly touch his hair, everything was blurry and I'm just so happy right now, he's like a teddy bear, I want a hug.

I stroke his head lightly as he tries to pull away but has to keep the towel pushed down, I stroke his stitched face trace his scars chuckling.

I feel myself losing sight as things go black, I feel him lets go as I start to pass out, I reach out and touch his hand as he crouches by me waited for me to pass out completely.

I smile at him happily, "Pretty..."

Everything goes black.

I wake up and I look around, it's dark, there's a TV, it's on and it's on the news... I squint my eyes confused and dazed.

"Can UA be trusted after such an incident? Losing two students in the USJ facility to villains. Bakugo and Midoriya's parents are both extremely concerned for their child's safety and worry that they are already gone. How could we possibly trust the school now?"

I look down, I'm in a chair,  my legs are chained to the chair legs. I look around, no use I can't see anything...

I hear a door open as the lights flicker on and reveal the face of Dabi, he walks over smiling.

"So, Izuku, What's your quirk?"

"Uh...str-strength?"

"Strength?"

"Yeah?" It sounded more like a question then I intended to.

"Why..." Dabi traces my arm burning it as I yell in pain, "Do you lie?"

"M-my q-quirk is Increase."

"Increase?"

"I can increase my physical abilities but it sometimes damages my body if I go too far." Maybe making details will put him at bay.

"Hm." Dabi pushes back the chair annoyed.

"We know what your quirk is and where it's from we just need to confirm it Izuku." Dabi sets alight again as fire licks at Izuku's hands.

Dabi slowly brings his hand to Izuku's face and burns along his eyes in a horizontal line, he closes his eyes and yells at the pain, Dabi continues like this trying to burn the truth out of him.

~BAKUGO'S POV~

I glare at the girl as she smiles at me holding her knife covered in my blood.

"C'mon kid just tell me the truth or I will have enough of your blood to donate to charity!"

"I told you! You can't pass down quirks!"

"Tell me the truth! Who has Allmight's power?" She slices a line along his left arm, "You or..." She slices down his right arm, "IZUKU!"

"NEITHER!"

"TELL ME BAKUGO YOUR BORING ME!"

"I DON'T KNOW!"