Deciding Deku's Destiny

Izuku looks around blankly, he looks at his class as they look at him full of fear and hope, he turns to Dabi a relaxed serious expression, the asylum workers were hiding in the car watching his behaviour studying him, he looks along the empty street, solitude.

He turns back to the class and smiles almost like an apology as he slowly walks towards Dabi, he reaches him and he smiles, Dabi wraps an arm around his waist and looks at the school staff and students, disappointed, "You tried your way, and failed, so I'll try mine uninterrupted."

He scoops up Izuku by the legs carrying him bridal style as he walks away with him, he disables his wall of fire as the heroes rush at him but before they reach him a portal appears and he disappears into the purple mist along with Izuku.

The class all stop dead in their tracks, all conflicted, betrayed and hurt. Except for Todoroki, he peacefully accepted Izuku's choice. 

Dabi looks dead ahead as the swirling purple ceased to exist and he was in a normal apartment with Izuku in his arms, he lay him on the smooth white bed and sat beside him as he drifted into a peaceful slumber.

The next day the class were sent in a discrete search party as they looked everywhere for their lightly freckled friend. Bakugo didn't go, he said he didn't want to but he did, he wasn't permitted to join them anyway. He was put under house arrest until staff got the full story of exactly what led to Izuku's mental state being so badly affected. 

Izuku slowly woke in a clean white room, small yet it seemed bigger because of the lack of items to fill it, he looked down through blurry eyes to realise he was laid back in a white chair. He willed his head to move to look around but it defied him and was stuck to the spot, he relaxed his body as he realised he wouldn't be able to move.

He felt weak, blurry like he was walking a tightrope between fantasy and reality until he heard footsteps, a blurry figure came into view. He was slim, tall and wore a top hat while wielding a cane.

Izuku's eyes slowly cleared as he looked ahead he made out the man, he was wearing a black suit and had a little stubble but had bright eyes that seemed to shift in colour but both eyes were never the same as each other.

He walks ahead and stares dead into Izuku's eyes, "Hello Izuku~"

Izuku Squinted confused then cleared his vision to see the distractive Swirls in his eyes, they were swirling into multiple colours, blue, bright yellow, red, green, black and even white until they stopped on the same solid colour of black.

Izuku felt a pain in his head, it felt empty, he couldn't think straight, he felt like he had forgotten how to breathe. He lets his eyes drift shut as he blacks out.

Todoroki walks out of an abandoned theatre to greet the rest of his searching group, Kirishima, Lida and Uraraka, he shakes his head sadly as they keep walking all with downed expressions on their faces.

They stop when they see someone blatantly stood out in the crowded street staring right at them, Dabi.

They all rush forward as he nonchalantly turns and walks away, they desperately fight through the herds of individuals whilst he sways between people and keeps his hands in his pockets without a care in the world.

They finally reach him as he disappears into an alleyway, Todoroki runs in first and stops when he sees Dabi stood there in a dead end alleyway, no emotion on display. 

Todoroki speaks calmly, "Where is Izuku? We just need to know he's safe."

Dabi leans to the side then speaks matching Todoroki's tone, "He's perfectly fine now."

Lida, "But where is he?"

Dabi, "We had to change a few things for his safety, he's not a hero, he never met any of you and he never met Bakugo. He goes to a normal school and lives a burden-free happy life."

Uraraka, "W-what?"

A man emerges from out of nowhere, stepping out of the shadows, his mesmerising whirlpool eyes changing colour relentlessly, "I changed his memory silly~"

Lida, "YOU ALTERED MIDORIYA'S MEMORY?!"

"Well if we had left him with you he would have killed someone and become a psycho murderer, now he's just a regular kid. I wanted to make him a villain and so did everyone else but this idiot wanted to make his little lover a happy little teenager again." He ended his words with a hiss of annoyance.

His voice was snobby yet teasing, Dabi groaned at his description of the situation then spoke for himself, "He's happy now. That's all that counts. It would be selfish to try and get him back if you did he'd be thrown into confusion, sadness and anger. It would be cruel. Call off your search parties because Izuku will return, with a different look and a whole new identity. You will never find him. He will have a peaceful life, at least allow him that."

Todoroki just gives a small nod in agreement confusing his search party, Kirishima, "Todoroki?! You agree with him just taking Deku and changing him!?"

Todoroki gives him a sharp glare, "In his new life, he won't be given my nicknames like Deku."

Uraraka looks down conflicted, "He'll be...happier?"

Dabi nods a little as Uraraka idly nods back, Kirishima sighs, "We've still gotta report this in, you know no one will give up his search."

Dabi, "Oh,  but they will. We have our own plan for that if you all refuse to stop looking then we will be forced to make him a villain. Don't force my hand away when I offer it. Rainbow eyes here wants him to be a villain along with the entire league, these are the agreements we made, if we find anyone searching for him tomorrow, they start their own plans for him."

"My names not Rainbow eyes! I am a notorious villain, Mind games!"

"Whatever swirly eyes."

"I just said my name use it!"

Lida, "Will Izuku be safe?"

Dabi, "As can be."

Kirishima, "This should be Dek- Midoriya's decision, it's his life, he should get to decide these things."

Dabi, "He made the choice right in front of your school."

Uraraka, "BU-"

Dabi, "Any searchers tomorrow, and he joins my ranks."

They both disappear into a purple mist as the students stay there processing what they had just heard.

Lida, "What do we do?"

Todoroki, "We let him go. He's happy now. We shouldn't take that from him."

Everything went to plan, Deku questioned where his early memories went and he was told it was amnesia, he had new friends, a new school and a better life where he chose to take his own path in becoming a hero and he became a hero that surpassed the man he only knew as the former number one hero, Allmight. Izuku was the number one hero, Amnesia.