Mind your own business

Bakugo follows them as they keep walking, they turn a corner to a park full of trees, they keep walking then stop by a towering tree that reached staggering heights.

He watches as Izuku starts climbing up with Dabi close behind, they reach the top where Bakugo can barely see them and they both sit there and talk, Izuku was laughing and joking as the other figure did the same.

There was something about his voice he recognised it from somewhere. Maybe they were just a happy couple on a normal date and he should just leave them to it...but what if he isn't what if he's actually a jerk or an abusive partner. He should stick around just for safety, yeah, just for safety...it wasn't pervy or anything!

As Bakugo started falling asleep at his small tree post he heard them climbing down, he looked over as they got closer into view he hid behind a tree ready for them to be in range to see him.

They both landed on the ground, Izuku, "When can I see you again?"

"Pass me your phone." Izuku gives him the phone confused as he adds himself to Izuku's contacts under the name, 'best fire user ever to exist'

Izuku laughed when he saw it, "okay, you can be...the best boyfriend ever."

Bakugo had to admit, they were a cute couple, maybe he should just leave them to it.

They chatted as they walked along, they walked past the tree Bakugo was hiding behind and didn't notice him hiding, he looks out from his tree and freezes, that's the villain from before... Dabi puts up his hood along with Izuku as they walk along.

As soon as they get into the alleyway they used to get to their destination Dabi pushed Izuku against the wall, Bakugo panicked and leant forward protectively then realised they were just making out.

Bakugo sat back and tried to process it, the small boy with the biggest dream in the world to become a hero was now eating faces with a villain.

Izuku wrapped his fingers around Dabi's as he held them to the wall, Izuku smiled into the kiss as Dabi smirked, they continued kissing in rhythm as their tongues danced together like two fires merging into one.

As they continued the kiss, Izuku felt a vibration in his pocket, Dabi released one of his hands as he reached down still in the kiss, he grabbed his phone and broke the kiss to read the text.

'Didn't take you for the gay type.' Sent by: Anonymous.

Izuku looked around worried, Dabi placed his hands on Izuku's waist, "What is it?"

"N-nothing, It was uh just Ura wondering where I'd disappeared to. It's no big deal." He slips his phone back in his pocket smiling hoping he'd buy the lie. "Well in that case..." Dabi took Izuku's hand placing it back on the wall as they continued.

Bakugo silently gags from his position behind the tree, he waits as Izuku finally dispatches along with Dabi and they continue to walk towards UA.

Bakugo silently whispers to himself, "We could catch Dabi..."

He quickly follows after them, "Nearly at UA...so close..." he mumbled to himself.

Dabi stops by a store and holds up a hand telling Izuku to wait as he enters, he smiles and puts his hands in his pockets and waits for him leaning against the wall with one foot firmly planted against the wall for balance.

Bakugo takes his shot and runs over then acts casual, "Izuku? Why'd you run away?"

"Oh! Ummm Bakugo! Hi! um! I...was meeting someone." Izuku smiles weakly, Dabi leaves the store and sees Bakugo, he quickly turns into the nearby alleyway and nods at Izuku.