Complications

Izuku walks over to Dabi and examines him, he had bandages wrapped around on his left leg in a distinct place, a bullet wound. He must have lost too much blood then passed out.

Dabi groans in his sleep and turns over, Izuku sighs, "What am I going to do with him?..."

He walks over to his door to confirm it's locked, "He's in enemy territory. What do I do?"

Dabi squints his eyes and slowly sits up, "Izuku?"

"Dabi. Hi. You're okay."

"What's wrong?"

"Uh...Your kind of ummm..."

Dabi looks around, "Is this your room?"

"One of my rooms. My room in UA."

"We're...we're in UA? Why?"

"You were shot and I told the league if I could help in any way they should let me know so I guess they just brought you here since I said I would help."

"Sounds like them... I mean- Wait. You spoke to the League and they let you go?"

"Yeah, I said I just wanted to help you and they let me go out of gratitude. They aren't all that bad you know."

"Makes sense." no it doesn't their ulterior motive here is to make me turn Izuku, the successor of Allmight, into a villain.

"Just...don't leave this room and I'll bring you food and you can use the ensuite, kay?"

"Sure, I guess."

Izuku sighs in annoyance and slight relief then leaves his room to get some food after his stressful day. He arrives downstairs and looks through the fridge, he searches until he finds a small labelled box, 'Mineta.'

A nice chocolate cake.

Izuku smirks and finds another container, he replaces the cake with an apple and smirks, he hides the cake in his bag and looks through the cupboards.

He hears a laugh as he turns to see Kirishima and Todoroki chatting as they walk into the kitchen, they light up as they see Izuku, covered in scars and burns but okay.

"Hey, Midoriya, nice of you to return. Where'd you speed off to?" Kirishima shifts his weight to his other leg smirking.

"Out."

"Out? What do you mean you went, 'out?'"

"I went out."

"We're in UA, you can't just go out?"

"Well, I did."

Todoroki tilts his head a little concerned, "Midoriya. Are you okay?"

He releases a large breath he was sub-conscientiously holding and runs a hand through his hair (Something the whole class had picked up on, both Bakugo and Deku ran their hand through their hair when somethings up) "I'm fine."

Todoroki gives Kirishima a knowing look as he returns the glance, "You sure buddy? You seem a little...stressed?"

"I told you I'm fi-"

"FUCK!"

Todoroki, "What was that?"

Kirishima, "Someone upstairs."

T, "We're the only ones here."

K, "We should...uh check it out."

T, "Are you seriously scared right now?"

D, "I'm sure it was nothing!"

K, "Your hiding something."

T, "Something to do with the person upstairs..."