simarkus

//ayy yo so im back with the d:bh ships and i was sitting thinking that i wanted to update my story but i had no ideas. then i realized; i'm singing notice me, horton for an audition for highschool and i remembered how i used to imagine simon singing this song about markus so eNJOY//

Simon was walking around Jericho, and decided to start listening to music. He put his earbuds in and let Spotify play a random song from his playlist.

It's taken all my courage to approach you, not to mention all my stamina to follow you across the hills and desserts;

Simon realized what song was playing and decided to sing along.

But I feel as if I'm ready to confess to you the feelings that I've hidden with great diligence and labor;

His mind began to think about Markus; how he felt about him, how he's been hiding them this entire time.

Behind the facade of your odd little next-door neighbor...

Simon saw a mirror while walking, and stopped to look at it for a moment.

My eyes are too small, I have very large feet,

As soon as he sang this his voice cracked.

And I'm not very proud of my pitiful TWEET.

He shuddered, feeling weird from the crack.

But I've now got a tail that is something to see...

Finally, a line he couldn't relate to. After all, he had nothing to show off. He continued walking and kept singing.

Ohh, notice me Horton, feather by feather, this is your next-door neighbor calling!

He started to sing a bit louder at this part, seeing as it was the chorus.

Notice me Horton... Horton, together, we could be great...!

He began dancing around a bit more.

Ohh, notice me, Horton! Put down the clover, this is your next-door neighbor calling! There's a new leaf, your neighbor's turned over...

He started being more dramatic while doing so, since he could tell the dramatic build-up was happening.

I was just a no-one, only yesterday! You showed up and showed me something more!

He thought back to the first time he met Markus; how he could already tell he would be the one to help them out - to help everyone out.

Now I've become a someone who has someone to believe in...!

He danced around a corner, seeing Markus speaking to some other androids.

And to be, there, for...

Markus eventually left, with the androids following him.

I will not give up hope, I was hooked from the start, when I noticed your kind and your powerful heart...

Simon sang, leaning against the wall.

So notice me, Horton...
Oh the world would be something new...

He didn't hear the footsteps coming closer.

Notice me, Horton...
If they noticed a thing or two...

Markus was right around the corner, without Simon realizing.

Notice me, Horton....

The way I notice you.