Skittle Love

Chapter 3

"Ariana! Get up! Now!" I heard my mum shout from the kitchen. "Five more minutes..." I groaned. Peace. Finally... Suddenly, I heard the door open and I pretended to sleep. "Get up Ari! I know you're pretending!" Mum said. Ugh how does she always know?

I went to freshen up before going down for breakfast. Bacon, eggs and hot chocolate! YAY! I ran to the table and started swallowing down all my food. "Thish ish sho goosh mumsh!" I said through a whole mouthful of food. "Yeah yeah! Hurry up! You still have to go to Josh's house for your project." Mum ordered. I nodded.

Wait. What?

"Mum how did you know I have a project?" I asked suspiciously. I bet she checked my phone or something. Or a tracking device? Oh no! Does she know about my babies? "Ari he's outside!" Mum told me. What? I think that's the hundredth time I said "What?" this morning. I ran up and went through my closet. I took out a blue and white striped shirt and black shorts with suspenders. I slipped my clothes on and went downstairs. "Bye mum!" I shouted. "Bye~" she sang.

I walked out and closed the door behind me before walking to where Jerkpid was standing at. "How did you know where I live?" I asked. "Your best friends..." he said like it was very obvious. Those girls are so dead! So dead!" "Come on hurry up." he said and dragged me in the direction of a Jaguar?! Woah he was rich!

"Are we there yet?" I whined for about the sixtieth time. "N.O." Jerkpid said. He was obviously getting annoyed and it was funny. I giggled and he glared at me. "Take a chill pill Evans." I suggested. We stopped at a huge house, more like mansion and the gate opened. We went through a garden and reached the door step of his house.

The door opened and revealed a really pretty lady which I was guessing is Jerkpid's mum. "Hello Mrs Evans!" I greeted cheerfully. "Hello dear! Please call me Jennifer. Whats your name?" Jennifer asked. "Ariana!" I replied cheerfully. I liked her already. Jennifer ushered us into a huge living room. There were so many crystals and the chandelier is to die for! "Woah..." I said and spun around. "Let's just go up and get this over and done with." Jerkpid said and started dragging me up the stairs.

Just then, a little girl ran down and tackled Josh. "Joshie!!!" she squealed. He smiled and lifted her up, carrying her up the stairs. "Hey Jemma! How was school?" He asked. "Good!" She replied. Jemma noticed me and looked at me questioningly "Who are you?" "Hello! I'm Ariana! You can call me Ari though!" I said.

"You're a Directioner?" she asked, her eyes glimmering with hope. "Yes I am! How did you know?" I was surprised, how did she know? "That's cause you're dressed like Louis Tomlinson!" she jumped down from Josh's arms and ran to me. I looked at my outfit, it was Louis Tomlinson like. Stripes and suspenders. "You're so smart!" I said and patted her head. "Sorry Jemma! But we have to do our project so Ariana will come to play with you later ok?" I said. She nodded and ran off.

"So..." I said and gestured to the long hallway before me. "Where are we going to practice?" "The music room?" Josh said. Wait. Hold on a sec. Why am I calling him Josh? He's a JERKPID. JERKPID. JERKPID. I then shook my head and followed him to a room at the end of the hallway. JERKPID opened the door. Yes I got it right! Wow! Instruments were everywhere! There was a piano too! "Snap out of it skittles! We got some work to do!" he said.

We had spent the last two hours practicing and I think we did awesome. "We can call it a day now! It was awesome!" I sighed. "Yeah! Woohoo!" he shouted. "Well I should go. Bye!" I said and grabbed my stuff. Jerkpid followed me down and sent me to the door. "Bye Skittles!" he called as I walked out of the gate. Argh!!! "JERKPID!" I shouted and stomped out of the gate, his laughter heard from miles away...

Hello my dear readers! I decides that I would be like the other authors out there... So... IN ORDER TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER (Which is going to be really INTERESTING) I'll have to receive 5 comments! Simple? Simple! I'll be waiting!

-SkittleGurl